The Student Room Group

How do I get senpai to notice me?

How would you get senpai to notice you ? share your tips and wisdom.
Reply 1
Who the heck is that?

But if it is a TSRian then maybe creating a thread asking how to will do the job oh and in that case you have done it:rolleyes:
Reply 2
Original post by lou 22
Who the heck is that?

But if it is a TSRian then maybe creating a thread asking how to will do the job oh and in that case you have done it:rolleyes:

Senpai, according to the urban dictionary is said to be someone who will never notice you. I hope that helped you understand what senpai is.
Reply 3
Dead thread then :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Original post by lou 22
Dead thread then :rolleyes:

Dont say that there's got to be a way maybe in the next year is the year senpai will notice me :yep: just need the advice of those who have got senpai to notice them.
Reply 5
Use obscure language.
Reply 6
Original post by Tom78
Use obscure language.

:redface:
Thats not allowed on this site or anywhere in public really
Reply 7
Original post by Numan786
Dont say that there's got to be a way maybe in the next year is the year senpai will notice me :yep: just need the advice of those who have got senpai to notice them.

Okay, why did you have to be a brummie, I swear you are slightly bonkers.
Reply 8
Thats not allowed on this site or anywhere in public really

Think you missed my dead pan delivery theree
Reply 9
Senpai is probably to uncool to notice you.
Reply 10
Original post by lou 22
Okay, why did you have to be a brummie, I swear you are slightly bonkers.

Im not bonkers :/

Original post by Tom78
Think you missed my dead pan delivery theree

Sorry I am new to these ways
Reply 11
Im not bonkers :/

Sorry I am new to these ways

Are too imo, why must my fellow brummies be off there rocker oh why!
How would you get senpai to notice you ? share your tips and wisdom.

Original post by Senpai
x

no worries.
Reply 13
Original post by sarskinz
Senpai is probably to uncool to notice you.

Dont talk ill of Senpai! Senpai is the coolest Senpai I know but why wont Senpai notice me?
Reply 14
Original post by lou 22
Are too imo, why must my fellow brummies be off there rocker oh why!

Im very sane my name is outsane so dont be callin me bonkers
Wear a shorter skirt mate.
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
Reply 17
Im very sane my name is outsane so dont be callin me bonkers

Lol
Reply 18
Does anyone have any tips?
Original post by cXKC
Does anyone have any tips?

When I attracted my Senpai, I told her that she had a big bellay and she then rejected me. After pleading to her that her bellay was mahoosive, she then accepted my request. I guess you should treat them mean to keep them keen

Quick Reply

Latest