The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2540
Original post by AR_95
Why the **** was the car there? I didn't even watch RAW

Exactly. Rollins was rewarding Kane and J&J with watches, cars and holidays. It was honestly bizarre. He seemed embarrassed by the whole thing.
Original post by Mackay
Exactly. Rollins was rewarding Kane and J&J with watches, cars and holidays. It was honestly bizarre. He seemed embarrassed by the whole thing.

I loved that intro.
Reply 2542
Original post by Longshot700
I loved that intro.

You've got to be taking the piss.
Original post by Mackay
You've got to be taking the piss.

I'd rather take those apple watches, the car and that Hawaiian girl.
Btw is it me or does Kane seem to be getting better looking?
Reply 2545
Original post by Longshot700
Btw is it me or does Kane seem to be getting better looking?

Hahaha no words.
Original post by Mackay
Worst RAW I've seen in years. That's no exaggeration.

Why on Earth is Swagger losing to King Barrett on TV? It does nothing for either man. WWE should let the Real American go, and thank him for his service.

Neville and Sheamus' match was solid, and so was Cena against Cesaro. I thought it was clever to get heat on Owens by having him disturb the match, because the crowd wanted to see a finish as they were loving it.

Ziggler and Lana have zero chemistry, though. The tag-team main event was farcical and predictable, and god only knows what that opening segment was about. Rather than take 20 minutes, they could have made it 3 and saved us all a lot of time.

Yeah essentially this. The ending was awful and predictable too, I was waiting for something else to happen but it just fizzled out.
Reply 2547
Original post by Depleted
Yeah essentially this. The ending was awful and predictable too, I was waiting for something else to happen but it just fizzled out.

Laughable way to spend three hours.

Ah, well. Haven't got high hopes for the company right now, bar when they have Lesnar.

Rollins is one of the best and most original heels in years, but Creative give him such **** to work with. He needs to break away from the Authority and feud with HHH.
Swagger's still around? Wow.
Reply 2549
Yeah. He lost to Fandango and Adam Rose on consecutive episodes of Superstars, though. The bloke needs to go on the indie circuit. He's wasted.
Starting to hate svr 2007 can't reverse for sh*t on this. Win the rematch or 2nd rematch usually.
Reply 2551
Ziggler still yet to sign a contract extension with WWE.
Original post by Mackay
Yeah. He lost to Fandango and Adam Rose on consecutive episodes of Superstars, though. The bloke needs to go on the indie circuit. He's wasted.

I can see him being on one of those 'legends of wrestling' indie posters with a load of ex-wwe superstars, from Eugene to Rob Conway to the likes of Nasty Boys and Scott Hall. Half of them like the older ones I always debate in my mind if they can actually take bumps.
Reply 2553
Original post by heavyhandscott
I can see him being on one of those 'legends of wrestling' indie posters with a load of ex-wwe superstars, from Eugene to Rob Conway to the likes of Nasty Boys and Scott Hall. Half of them like the older ones I always debate in my mind if they can actually take bumps.

It's a shame. He was hot at one stage.

He isn't the same without Colter's presence, though.
Good to see Cesaro getting a singles push during
Kidd's injury.
I never liked Swagger for whatever reason. His matches, his look bore me.

I was briefly interested due to Zeb Colters brilliance but could never get myself to like what he was doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2555
Original post by Excuse Me!
I never liked Swagger for whatever reason. His matches, his look bore me.

I was briefly interested due to Zeb Colters brilliance but could never get myself to like what he was doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He was best when feuding with Del Rio.
Another one of my Wrestling confessions made it onto the Official Ringside confessions on Tumblr :biggrin:

abar.png
Reply 2557
This week's SmackDown spoilers, lads:

Spoiler

Reply 2558
Still no sign of Ziggler's contract renewal. Wonder if he'll be let go.
Original post by Mackay
Still no sign of Ziggler's contract renewal. Wonder if he'll be let go.

Highly doubt that at this stage. They wouldn't have tagged with him Lana in that case

Quick Reply

Latest