The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Prsom
Original post by Neverdie
You resurrected an argument to insult everyone in this thread and have derailed the last page or so. What is it with people? 'I'm not a racist but the n-word is ok when it's funny', 'I'm not an a-hole but you're all sad'

If you're gonna try and quote me quote me properly. No need to incorrectly paraphrase

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Depleted
Can we have a new thread and ban retards like Longshot and Scott?

Really? Some guy gets rude to me because I just post a video to him and I defend myself? I'm the retarded one?
They should make the wwe/us championship 2-falls.

Randy/Sheamus should be a gimmick match.

Hope Rusev/Ziggler is not mixed tag.

New Day should win belts.

If Rybacks injured for summerslam then they should strip him and do a tournament on Smackdown & raw culminating at SS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ozzyoscy
You convinced yourself everyone else just doesn't understand, then stamped your feet and said you're not talking about it any more as more people joined in to say you're out of line. That you're still talking about it after trying to ignore it suggests your fallibility bugs you massively.

A normal person would've apologised long ago, but an internet person is different; an internet person must never be wrong, for they are immortal, omniscient web gods come to save us all from our own inferior intellectualism.

Yet another arguing post from heavyhandscott. Solid contribution as always.

Note all the typos. Rather than getting enraged, why not just not reply if you're our saviour and talk about WWE? Thus the argument ends, I've nothing to reply to. But it appears it's down to me to stop you, so let me show you how it's done:

The difference between us is your ego doesn't let you accept that people can have differing opinions to yours.

I started an identical discussion in Society as I was curious as to why I was seeing differently.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3479859

Well just looking at the poll you can see its a split topic. In fact more agreed with me there so does that make me right? No, not necessarily to someone else.

An open mind to other people having opinions not your own would do you some good.

The one similarity in every argument here is your involvement.

You say 'A normal person would've apologised long ago'. Well a normal person wouldn't insult others over his keyboard. Just cause someone's a but different to you doesn't mean you gotta make fun of them as you've been doing.

Perhaps you've got some sort of insecurity here you like to make yourself feel better than others? I don't know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2905
Original post by heavyhandscott
Nah its not quite the same. Or the Corre, which were smackdowns version I think. Ive missed everything from mid 2009 until this time last year.

Yeah I love how he is back and still healthy. We used to always say he spent the whole year recovering and resting, perhaps we were wrong. Its funny as soon as a picture of him in a gym comes online he is back.

I dont want taker to lose but dont want Brock to either. I think Brock will lose then MAYBE a rematch at WM 32 where Taker loses and Brock ends the next best thing to Taker (his career). Brock will probably be used in the main event picture though.

Cena Rollins is a good idea. I cant see either man losing their belts so somehow feel Kane will interfere to either screw Seth or help him (that way WWE continue to make Rollins look weak because thats what theyre doing and nobody drops title)

Paige is too much at the centre of the Revolution ATM I think shes the most popular diva so now wouldnt really be the time

I think Lesnar is bound to lose at Summerslam. No way Undertaker is coming back to RAW and PPVs only to be defeated again, imo.

I think that Vince will get Lesnar to do the favours and Undertaker will go over.
Reply 2906
SmackDown spoilers:

Spoiler

Original post by Mackay
I think Lesnar is bound to lose at Summerslam. No way Undertaker is coming back to RAW and PPVs only to be defeated again, imo.

I think that Vince will get Lesnar to do the favours and Undertaker will go over.

It really is a weird one for fans to speculate because its like who is the heel and face, who should go over, how should it end, should they feud in the first place?

I welcome Takers return. I guess Brock will never return the favour Taker did at WM 30
Reply 2908
Original post by heavyhandscott
It really is a weird one for fans to speculate because its like who is the heel and face, who should go over, how should it end, should they feud in the first place?

I welcome Takers return. I guess Brock will never return the favour Taker did at WM 30

The heel and face doesn't really matter for a feud like this. The lines between traditional heels and traditional faces are becoming increasingly blurred, anyway.
Original post by Excuse Me!
The difference between us is your ego doesn't let you accept that people can have differing opinions to yours.

Copying what I said and trying to apply it to me days later just says that what I said about you was true, so you saw it as an effective response, which is why you're trying to use it on me.

Also note you said you were going to say no more, but now you've replied with a short essay on it*. Not only does that show you're (more) dishonest and unreliable, but that you wanted to stop the argument because more and more people were criticising you and you wanted to pretend it never happened like a child, not to let people have their say and leave it at that.

*(I'm presuming the rest of your post is banging on about it)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ozzyoscy
Copying what I said and trying to apply it to me days later just says that what I said about you was true, so you saw it as an effective response, which is why you're trying to use it on me.

Also note you said you were going to say no more, but now you've replied with a short essay on it*. Not only does that show you're (more) dishonest and unreliable, but that you wanted to stop the argument because more and more people were criticising you and you wanted to pretend it never happened like a child, not to let people have their say and leave it at that.

*(I'm presuming the rest of your post is banging on about it)

I wanted to stop the argument because swimming round in circles doesn't accomplish anything but of course you can't let anything go and have I keep provoking a response so congrats you got one.

The rest of the quote was another thread I made where you would've seen that many people agree with what I said as they do with what you said. I was trying to show you different opinions so you can be a little less close minded.

The * is a convenient way of getting round not responding to it though so well done on that. It also said you were a bully but that's difficult to defend yourself for as well so I see why you skipped it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Excuse Me!
I wanted to stop the argument because swimming round in circles doesn't accomplish anything

Yet here you are, going round in circles.

When I was talking with heavyhandscott, I said I'd show him how to end an argument by not responding, so I stopped responding. It's not hard to do. Unless you can't stand other people being different to you or having their say.

Let it go, this is days old and you're trying to have another argument. You're not even trying to convince others you're right anymore, you're trying to convince yourself.
I just found out in Kane's theme "Slow chemical" it's "connect me and you can be my chemical" I always thought it was "don't nag me and you can be my chemical"
Reply 2913
WWE seem to be manufacturing and engineering the Tough Enough edits to make ZZ look lazy, fat and uncomitted. I wouldn't be surprised if voting was rigged next week to get rid of him, or the judges all use their saves to save two other contestants and automatically get ZZ eliminated. Apparently officials on the inside want him gone and never expected him to get this far.
Lol tough enough is so **** and scripted. The judges constantly look so awkward and out of place (especially Paige). The fact that Chelsea had appeared on raw before shows how scripted it is. I was watching the 2002 version on wwe network and it was so much better. I'm guessing it was still scripted to some extent but it wasn't as clear and it was just so much more entertaining

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mackay
WWE seem to be manufacturing and engineering the Tough Enough edits to make ZZ look lazy, fat and uncomitted. I wouldn't be surprised if voting was rigged next week to get rid of him, or the judges all use their saves to save two other contestants and automatically get ZZ eliminated. Apparently officials on the inside want him gone and never expected him to get this far.

To be fair to the producers every contestant has called him lazy.

Also, only Bryan has a save left so they can't rig it with the judges

I want ZZ gone too tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Longshot700
I just found out in Kane's theme "Slow chemical" it's "connect me and you can be my chemical" I always thought it was "don't nag me and you can be my chemical"

... and I just realised that the words to the Raw is War theme are really f'd up.
Does anyone know what type of body build Roman Reigns has? I got the right amount of weight I think to go for it.

I know it'll take sh*t loads of dedication but he's not ripped, he has that natural dench build.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2918
Original post by merlinthecat123
Lol tough enough is so **** and scripted. The judges constantly look so awkward and out of place (especially Paige). The fact that Chelsea had appeared on raw before shows how scripted it is. I was watching the 2002 version on wwe network and it was so much better. I'm guessing it was still scripted to some extent but it wasn't as clear and it was just so much more entertaining

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's ridiculous. Paige is massively hyperbolic in everything she says. She's a drama queen on the show, and wants confrontation. The whole format of this series has been a massive disappointment. I can't see any of them - bar Tanner, perhaps - making it. They're destined to be Daniel Puders for sure.
Original post by Mackay
It's ridiculous. Paige is massively hyperbolic in everything she says. She's a drama queen on the show, and wants confrontation. The whole format of this series has been a massive disappointment. I can't see any of them - bar Tanner, perhaps - making it. They're destined to be Daniel Puders for sure.

Tanner lacks personality.

Mada and Patrick perhaps the Yeti are the best.

All previous comments are true too

Quick Reply

Latest