The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3340
DUDLEYVILLE.

SmackDown was good this week, but it was weird their first match back wasn't on PPV or RAW. Good to see they haven't lost a beat, though. Great chemistry.
Original post by Silly_Monkey
Sidenote: Has anyone watched anyother wwe products - movies, swerved, tough enough or total divas?

Yeah Ive watched all except the movies. Need to catch up on latest Total Divas actually

Original post by Mackay
DUDLEYVILLE.

SmackDown was good this week, but it was weird their first match back wasn't on PPV or RAW. Good to see they haven't lost a beat, though. Great chemistry.

Yeah i thought that was a little bit daft myself.
Reply 3342
Original post by Silly_Monkey

Sidenote: Has anyone watched anyother wwe products - movies, swerved, tough enough or total divas?

Swerved is OK. Tough Enough was disappointing. I've never seen Total Divas.
Total divas is actually really entertaining haha
Original post by heavyhandscott
Yeah Ive watched all except the movies. Need to catch up on latest Total Divas actually

Yeah i thought that was a little bit daft myself.

that is good. I am going to be honest, I actually like total divas - Alicia Fox is her character, Nikki Bella's bellas on display is nice and seeing people tamina on there - nice to see a whole other side to them
What do you think?

[video="youtube;irMOOeRgSs0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irMOOeRgSs0[/video]
Reply 3346
RAW tonight, and Sting is adorning the poster for Night of Champions.
Either Kane comes back tonight or I'll be let down yet again. Even if it's just Corporate Kane WWE ain't WWE without my favourite.
Original post by Mackay
Considering Ryback was responsible for probably the most high-profile botch of recent years with Punk, I'm dubious as to whether you're being serious.

I like Ryback, but just no.

Do you mean this?
[video="dailymotion;x2bebl4"]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bebl4_ryback-cm-punk-table-incident_sport[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Longshot700
Either Kane comes back tonight or I'll be let down yet again. Even if it's just Corporate Kane WWE ain't WWE without my favourite.

[video="youtube;eW1BvZQ7KF0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW1BvZQ7KF0[/video]
Reply 3350
Rollins to defend the US title the same night as he faces Sting at Night of Champions.
Original post by Mackay
Rollins to defend the US title the same night as he faces Sting at Night of Champions.

Bad decision for me. What's the need for Cena to get that back? He's elevated it, just give it Owens or Cesaro and let them feud for it. Cena should take a back role for a bit.
Reply 3352
Original post by Depleted
Bad decision for me. What's the need for Cena to get that back? He's elevated it, just give it Owens or Cesaro and let them feud for it. Cena should take a back role for a bit.

Exactly. Rollins should vacate, and set up an open US Championship tournament consisting of Owens, Cesaro, Neville, Stardust, King Barrett, Harper.
Reply 3353

WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka is facing charges of third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter stemming from the 1983 death of his girlfriend, Nancy Argentino
Original post by Mackay

WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka is facing charges of third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter stemming from the 1983 death of his girlfriend, Nancy Argentino

36665.gif

That gif didnt work ^^ try now
Reply 3356
I hope Owens and Cesaro's feud culminates in an Iron Man match. The company doesn't have anywhere near enough of them these days.
Original post by Mackay
I hope Owens and Cesaro's feud culminates in an Iron Man match. The company doesn't have anywhere near enough of them these days.

Could have a nice throwback to Lesnar vs Angle and give them the second hour of smackdown. Or even main event.
Reply 3358
Original post by Excuse Me!
Could have a nice throwback to Lesnar vs Angle and give them the second hour of smackdown. Or even main event.

Makes no sense to me why SmackDown isn't used to blood the tag team division and mid-card belts.

There's no need to have Ambrose, Reigns tagging with Orton against Sheamus, Wyatt and Harper every week.

Allow an open championship for the vacated US title, with Neville, Barrett, Stardust competing at the upper end, and maybe give Ryback a programme with Cesaro and Owens for the IC belt.
Reply 3359
SmackDown spoilers for tonight, chaps:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest