The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

44468d4e2b46912b8e4728db96d53acd.jpg
Reply 4281
Fast Lane card predictions:

- Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose to be number one contender for Triple H's WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 32.
- Kevin Owens vs Dolph Ziggler
- Kalisto vs Alberto del Rio for the US Championship
- The New Day vs The Usos for the WWE Tag Team Championships
- AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho
- Braun Strowman vs Big Show
- Charlotte vs Brie Bella for the Divas Championship
Reply 4282
Ryback's gone full Goldberg:

^Just needs the goatee I reckon but what the hell, might as well embrace the Goldberg chants (if they even chant it as strongly as they did when he first came on the scene) but he'll probably end up injuring someone again.
Reply 4284
He needs a heel turn again.
Daniel Bryan has cut his hair and is in Seattle tonight. Hopefully he's on Raw?

http://m.imgur.com/caLHkao
Reply 4286
Respect the beard.
Bryan retiring :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
DANIEL BRYAN IS RETIRING. He posted on twitter. Maybe its a setup. Definitely its gonna be legit.

https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan/status/696757295879819264
I don't think it's a work because, if it was a work, who would confront him to wrestle him at WrestleMania? Daniel Bryan has no major beef with anyone.

It's possible Triple H could come out and say "you don't decide when you retire, *I* decide when you retire", but they've already had their feud and HHH is apparently going to Mania as champion.

Bryan: "I'm retiring."

IT'S A SHEAMUS THING

Sheamus: "No ya nart retoirin', I challenge you to a martch at RoistleMeynia!"

Bryan: "...Why?"

Sheamus: "Cuz... Cuz... I alroidy beet ya years ago... and... we should foight again cuz I don't care much fer ya"

Bryan: "Yeah I'll pass. Bye everyone."
Health is the priority. I guess it was coming but tbh, he's had a good run. In a way, kinda glad he's retiring because Vince would never have used him to his ability, would have messed him around one way or another. He was able to have a fantastic WM moment so he can put his feet up with ease.
'Tis truly a sad day in the IWC. From a fan's perspective, I hope this is a work like Mark Henry's retirement. But considering how much Daniel Bryan has done himself, as well as how he has changed the perception of smaller wrestlers, and also that he isn't in the best shape (a massive understatement), I understand completely why he'd want to do it.

I mean, when the NJPW guys were confirmed, I'm sure Bryan posted a tweet saying he wanted WWE to clear him so he could wrestle them, so I'm having a hard time believing that this is entirely legit.
Thing is, he's main-evented WrestleMania, and it's all downhill from there anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh man, Bryan and Taker retiring in the same year.

Hope all the injured superstars make huge returns.
Reply 4294
It's not a work. This is an Edge scenario. Gutting news - but the writing has been on the wall for some time. Bryan needed to come clean, otherwise every event (Rumble, WM in particular) fans would be expecting a surprise appearance and that's unfair on the current crop.
Original post by Mackay
It's not a work. This is an Edge scenario. Gutting news - but the writing has been on the wall for some time. Bryan needed to come clean, otherwise every event (Rumble, WM in particular) fans would be expecting a surprise appearance and that's unfair on the current crop.

He asked to leave a couple weeks ago. He obviously wanted out (so he wasnt a sitting duck)

Such a shame.

Having said that I watched him return to the ring (pfft on smackdown) which was the first time i had watched Bryan knowing his injury seen him continuing his style and completely lost interest in him
Reply 4296
Remember when Zack Ryder, Punk and Bryan held all the titles at one stage? Good times.
Original post by Mackay
Remember when Zack Ryder, Punk and Bryan held all the titles at one stage? Good times.

yeah it is sad, but he'd never have a bigger wrestle mania moment though
Reply 4299
Really good RAW.

The Bryan interview and segment to close the show was very, very reminiscent of Edge. I'm gutted we won't be seeing him perform anymore. He broke ground in the WWE for independent wrestlers, and many in NXT wouldn't have been signed without Bryan's success and the Yes Movement.

Elsewhere, the Lesnar and Ambrose feud is reaching new heights. This new reckless Ambrose is very reminiscent of Foley, and it's interesting WWE is utilising that pair over Reigns. It's great to see.

The Dudley Boyz turning on the Usos was something I didn't see coming whatsoever, and provides a fresh programme for the tag division.

Speaking of which, it was good to see Sin Cara back and the Lucha Dragons performing. I always thought they'd take the straps off the New Day (shout out to them introducing Mark Henry as the World's Strongest Unicorn by the way) but Kalisto got the push and won the US Championship which I am really pleased about.

Ziggler/Owens is a great feud full of great in-ring work, and Jericho is perfect for AJ Styles' first feud. Interesting to see Ziggler and O'Neil display heel tactics/aggression. Hopefully that leads to new character traits and developments.

The only negative really was The Wyatt Family. Do we really need to see Bray Wyatt beating on Ryback? They are consistently built up to be brought down.

Quick Reply

Latest