The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ozzyoscy
Are you serious difeo? You're actually signing into your difeo account now? Good grief, there goes my sympathy, you and Longshot are just too far gone.

No you're not, you completely ignored me several times trying to get this back to normal. What's happened now is entirely down to you. I told you you've no place to moan...

Thought I was Swirly and Jimmy Seville?
Screw it, it's a battle royal now.
Are you serious difeo? You're actually signing into your difeo account now? Good grief, there goes my sympathy, you and Longshot are just too far gone.

No you're not, you completely ignored me several times trying to get this back to normal. What's happened now is entirely down to you. I told you you've no place to moan...

The only way to solve this is for you to ignore me. Everyone wins, see how me and Mackay almost had a nice convo going. If you'd just stay out of it, we wouldn't be in this mess.
Cena is back on Monday. Can't wait for him to beat Reigns at Summerslam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5004
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Cena is back on Monday. Can't wait for him to beat Reigns at Summerslam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's destined for Rusev imho.
Original post by Mackay
He's destined for Rusev imho.

Doubt it, especially after Titus came out on Smackdown and seemed to begin a feud with RuRu
Nevermind Cena returning, Ive returned!!

By the looks of it Longshot hasnt changed. Blame him for my absence
Reply 5007
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Doubt it, especially after Titus came out on Smackdown and seemed to begin a feud with RuRu

Good point. Completely forgot that. Looking forward to seeing where they take him tonight.
Original post by heavyhandscott
Nevermind Cena returning, Ive returned!!

By the looks of it Longshot hasnt changed. Blame him for my absence

I'm sorry?
Crews just isn't believable. Turn him heel.
Reply 5010
Cena-Styles is 100% the right way to go for now. It keeps the latter in the upper echelons of the card, despite losing to Roman.
Why are they so high on Dana Brooke she ****ing sucks. 20 minute match Natalya against Charlotte only to get squashed by this bimbo?

#wwelogix
Original post by Malevolent
Why are they so high on Dana Brooke she ****ing sucks. 20 minute match Natalya against Charlotte only to get squashed by this bimbo?

#wwelogix

Guys on the wrestling forums are on about how Emma and Dana could be the female version of Rated RKO.
Original post by Longshot705
Guys on the wrestling forums are on about how Emma and Dana could be the female version of Rated RKO.

God she's so bad. Wonder who she's sleeping with to get this push.
Can't fathom how the women's division is in a worse state than before wrestlemania, that triple threat was amazing and Becky or Sasha should have won to lead this womens revolution. Them two should be the Trish and lita of this division but instead we're getting a boring and bland feud with Charlotte nattie and now Dana flipping Brooke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Divas aren't getting a chance if they still only have one match on every card. They should be taking up a few spots now.

Haven't really paid attention to be honest.

I saw a youtube comment saying how Charlotte sounds like Pearl from Sponge bob square pants, now that's all I think about when Charlotte is doing a segment or something.

Dunno what the hell is happening to Paige.

BTW Longshot is banned and often turns this thread to **** when he's here, so I think everyone else is cottoning on and ignoring him. You've been warned!
BTW Longshot is banned and often turns this thread to **** when he's here, so I think everyone else is cottoning on and ignoring him. You've been warned!

"turns this thread into **** when he's here."

*guys having genuine discussion about divas*

Suddenly "Me no like Longshot, so no one like Longshot, listen to my cr*ppy primary school tactics, waaaaaah"

You don't speak for everyone, no one cares, sort your longshot addiction out.
(edited 7 years ago)
Don't worry guys, I'll only reply once. I just wanna point out...

Original post by Longshot705
sort your longshot addiction out.

You reply to me every time - once I put 'insert post here' and you replied to that haha! And you spend 10 minutes editing it like a weirdo. You went through my post history for weeks to report posts (the mods just laughed). Who's addicted? You'll even reply to this.

On top of that, who gets banned permanently from TSR? You must've done some terrible things, more racist crap maybe. But lemme guess, I'm da bad guy, yet I'm not banned. You've had more accounts than head I bet, but I'm the crazy, bad person.

Quick Reply

Latest