The Student Room Group

Selena gomez: Nice or fake?

The question above

Scroll to see replies

noice :h:
Reply 2
Nice but so annoying with the JB on and off relationship or whatever the **** that is called
Reply 3
Nice and fake.

She didn't adopt a highly glamorised lifestyle to look nasty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I think she is nice. I like her friendship with Swift and follow the news arround them :smile:
I don't think celebrities are inherently bad, just a product of their environment.

Most of us would have done the same in their shoes.
Nice
Original post by Princess31
noice :h:

Not as nice as you :colondollar:
Just to check: is this thread about boobs?
Original post by Anonynous
Not as nice as you :colondollar:

Ahaha shush :lol:
she'd get it

Spoiler

Every celebrity is fake, but Selena is just one in a long line of petite, cutesy little girls who appeal solely to teenyboppers, with the most recent in this odious marketing ploy being Ariana Grande. Not nice, but hardly the bottom of the barrel.
Original post by Arkasia
Every celebrity is fake, but Selena is just one in a long line of petite, cutesy little girls who appeal solely to teenyboppers, with the most recent in this odious marketing ploy being Ariana Grande. Not nice, but hardly the bottom of the barrel.

Still, I'd sleep with both of them.
Original post by Arkasia

:lol:
Very nice
Original post by Dr Pesto
Still, I'd sleep with both of them.

Then their marketing teams are doing a good job.
Fake and dull. Probably realised her flagging music career and complete lack of talent was masked by Justin Beiber and the craze round him and has jumped back in with him. Just another product of the Disney machine.
Original post by zippity.doodah
she'd get it

Spoiler

:rofl2:

Original post by Arkasia

Selena looks more her age though. Ariana looks about 12 IMO :s-smilie:

Idk if she's fake or nice and I don't really care but she is very pretty and she seems aight.
Original post by Arkasia
Then their marketing teams are doing a good job.

It's got nothing to do with their marketing teams. They're both attractive women and I would want to sleep with them even if they weren't famous.
Nice

Shame she got involved with bieber

Quick Reply

Latest