The Student Room Group

I have some UCAS application questions!

Hello!
I have some questions about my ucas application and I was wondering if anyone could help me.

1) Do you have to put your AS level results in the 'education' section even if they're bad? For example I got ABBE at AS and I would prefer not to put my E! :colondollar:

2) After you press pay/send does the application go straight to UCAS or
does it go to your school or college to look over before they send it off?

Thank you so much :smile:
Original post by lll333
Hello!
I have some questions about my ucas application and I was wondering if anyone could help me.

1) Do you have to put your AS level results in the 'education' section even if they're bad? For example I got ABBE at AS and I would prefer not to put my E! :colondollar:

You must declare all results. Not to do so is regarded as fraud.

It goes to your referee to add the reference and they send it.

Reply 2
Wow thank you so much :smile:
Original post by lll333
Wow thank you so much :smile:

My pleasure.
Original post by lll333
Hello!

Yes. You have to enter all the results of every public examination you've taken. Don't worry though, I don't think it will have a huge impact on your application. It certainly didn't on mine. Also when you press pay and send, it goes to your school so they can look over your application and I include your references.
Hope this helped :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending