The Student Room Group

i want to be a millionaire

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilshotta6532
do you mean a consultant doctor?

I was talking more about top Management & Strategy Consultants but I guess you can earn a bit as a Consultant Doctor also.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by German123
Why does that matter?

Gender pay gap. Sad but true.
Original post by RayApparently
Gender pay gap. Sad but true.

But if you were to set up your business you will be working for yourself and there will be no such thing as the "gender pay gap". Besides most of the millionaires in the world started from scratch and made their own business for example Lord Alan sugar and Richard Bran-son to name but only two. For a business to be successful it most have a unique selling point.
Reply 23
Why does that matter?

Not safe for TSR. It makes a difference to the routes open to you, trust me.
@OP: So do Bruno Mars and Travie McCoy :wink:
A million dollars isn't cool,
you know what cool...?
a BILLION DOLLARS.
lol

Become a investment banker...
they seem to have it rolling in.
Original post by Kaiju
Not safe for TSR. It makes a difference to the routes open to you, trust me.

Cool.
But if you were to set up your business you will be working for yourself and there will be no such thing as the "gender pay gap". Besides most of the millionaires in the world started from scratch and made their own business for example Lord Alan sugar and Richard Bran-son to name but only two. For a business to be successful it most have a unique selling point.

Yeah, 'if'.

You're example would've been more effective if you'd named two female millionaires btw.
Yeah, 'if'.

You're example would've been more effective if you'd named two female millionaires btw.

Fair enough but we all know that there are female too who are millionaires. Anyone can be come successful be it a man or a woman. You just need the motivation and actually have a good business plan.
If you want to be an entrepreneur then you need to fill a gap in the market or put a new spin on something. You'd also need cash to start up and the contacts to get you to go far

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough but we all know that there are female too who are millionaires. Anyone can be come successful be it a man or a woman. You just need the motivation and actually have a good business plan.

I in know way doubt that a woman can become a millionaire. Remember that I didn't ask the OP their gender, I just explained why someone else might have.
I in know way doubt that a woman can become a millionaire. Remember that I didn't ask the OP their gender, I just explained why someone else might have.

no*
Cool.
no*
Cool.

My bad.
My bad.

Cool.
Just earn a few hundred thousand pounds and move to a relatively poor country :h:
i know this may seem naive of me, but it's an objective of mine, can any one tell me any careers that would help me gain this, or anything i could possibly do. thanks

Alternatively to what i have stated earlier you could do the Apprentice and then win.
i know this may seem naive of me, but it's an objective of mine, can any one tell me any careers that would help me gain this, or anything i could possibly do. thanks

Marry a 90 year old millionaire?
Reply 37
Make a film about the assassination of Kim Jung Un.
Why not find a sugar mama" and call it a day?? These posh dreams you wannabe nobs have of private jets/mansion in spain /marrying a rich person...

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you would like to work for yourself and risk a lot but with endless possibilities become an entrepreneur (start up a business). Good luck with everything and i hope you make your millions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending