The Student Room Group

Playing hard to get

How can you tell if a girl is playing hard to get, or is not interested in you at all?

I am in a bit of a predicament with a girl I know over this exact issue, but I dunno if she is genuinely interested or if she is just playing hard to get.

Thanks.
DOJO
How can you tell if a girl is playing hard to get, or is not interested in you at all?

I am in a bit of a predicament with a girl I know over this exact issue, but I dunno if she is genuinely interested or if she is just playing hard to get.

Thanks.

I don't play hard to get, if I'm interested, I'll do something about it and respond to you more. If I'm not interested, I wouldn't take much notice in you.
Reply 2
women like to **** with your brain a little, so the best thing is to do the same back to them.
hixey101
women like to **** with your brain a little, so the best thing is to do the same back to them.

I'm guessing you had a bad experience...:rolleyes: Not all women are like that.
i think i mess with guys heads by accident sometimes...theres this guy i like, lots of mutual friends and stuff but never actually spoken..he always looks at me and my friends say he likes me but i get so shy around him i never hold eye contact..he must obvioulsy think i dont like him..but how can i get over the shyness and hold eye contact?? aaaah
Anonymous
i think i mess with guys heads by accident sometimes...theres this guy i like, lots of mutual friends and stuff but never actually spoken..he always looks at me and my friends say he likes me but i get so shy around him i never hold eye contact..he must obvioulsy think i dont like him..but how can i get over the shyness and hold eye contact?? aaaah

There is a girl at my uni that is just like you. She knows I like her, her mates have for sure told her due to my drunken ramblings one night.

Anyway, EVERYTIME I see her I would say "hello, how are you?", nine times out of ten she would not give me eye-contact (even out clubbing) and to make matters worse, the answers would be one worded, "I am fine" blah blah blah. It is very frustrating, because even having a friendship with her is just so problomatic; so the way I have delt with it is just to move on and meet girls that do show interest in me. I feel as though she dislikes me.

The above is probably wha the guy you like thinks of you.
I thought boys are better at "playing hard to get" though, maybe I am wrong
If she's playing hard to get, ignore the bitch, she's probably a skanky hoe anyway.
Reply 8
skanky hoes rock
mr_person
skanky hoes rock

Hahhaaa.. they sure do.
Reply 10
Physiogal
I don't play hard to get, if I'm interested, I'll do something about it and respond to you more. If I'm not interested, I wouldn't take much notice in you.

Absolutely! I don't buy into this whole 'playing hard to get' thing, it's such a waste of time, ultimately if you like someone you like 'em, no getting around that!

Latest

Trending

Trending