The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Student union satisfaction only 36% on UNISTATS?

Why is this such a low rating, is this a good reflection? Thinking of going to Oxford Brookes but this has put me off making the decision.
Original post by Alice.A1996
Why is this such a low rating, is this a good reflection? Thinking of going to Oxford Brookes but this has put me off making the decision.

I'm at Brookes and tbh, the student union isn't that great compared to other unis where the union is the centre of activities. However, due to having two universities, Oxford is a place dedicated to students. The centre is full of pubs, bars and a decent amount of clubs as well as other things like a few cinemas and museums. So definitely don't let the poor satisfaction with the student union put you off because Oxford as a place has so much to offer. Have you been to an open day? That might give you a feel of the place :smile:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Night life in Oxford is awful. Might be why.
Reply 3
Original post by pink pineapple
I'm at Brookes and tbh, the student union isn't that great compared to other unis where the union is the centre of activities. However, due to having two universities, Oxford is a place dedicated to students. The centre is full of pubs, bars and a decent amount of clubs as well as other things like a few cinemas and museums. So definitely don't let the poor satisfaction with the student union put you off because Oxford as a place has so much to offer. Have you been to an open day? That might give you a feel of the place :smile:

Okay thank you, that's helpful, I went to an open day and really liked the university, got an offer from Brookes but trying to decide between them and another uni :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending