The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Children's Nursing Application 2015

Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone had received a welcome email from the university of south wales I applies in the beginning of October and haven't had a confirmation of them receiving my application but have looked on ucas and seen that my application is being looked at? Has anyone heard anything from South wales for children's nursing? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Naomi_96
Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone had received a welcome email from the university of south wales I applies in the beginning of October and haven't had a confirmation of them receiving my application but have looked on ucas and seen that my application is being looked at? Has anyone heard anything from South wales for children's nursing? :smile:

I received a rejection on the 17th December, and I applied around the same time. You should hear something from them soon :smile:
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Original post by Naomi_96

I applied for Midwifery (I think they look at them the same way) and I haven't heard anything back yet at all :frown: Have you heard back yet?
Reply 3
I heard about 2 weeks ago and have an interview tomorrow for children's nursing, you will hear something soon :smile: Good Luck :smile:
Hi,

Has anyone had offers for children's nursing September intake for USW yet?
Original post by GeorgiaMeghan
Hi,

Has anyone had offers for children's nursing September intake for USW yet?

Hi, I've got an offer for uni of South Wales for children's nursing starting in September!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending