The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Halls 2015 where's best?

Not had a chance to get to the open days and check out the accommodation besides looking online so is anyone able to tell me where's best for someone studying at City Centre, up for nights out and happens to be bringing a decent sized TV for gaming (Sad but I can't go without the PS4 :tongue:) so would need desk space.
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
if you're into partying a lot, than op for Prodigy house aka Opal 1
I'm there and there's always a good party or so, and a free gym to use and they sometimes do hog roasts, and events in the courtyard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending