The Student Room Group

Organizing my life !

I dont know why I am appearing anon but I guess im comfortable that way.. !
Im male, I have some issues to resolve and have no where to turn !

Problem # 1
Well, Im accepting it openly (not blowing my own trumphet) but Im really hardworking guy. Im studying medicine which requires me to study most of the time. Im such a person that I would like to study "hard" but not for long. I find myself stressed out that I start feeling lonely, bored and I feel that theres nothing to life. How do I avoid these feelings and organise myself.

Problem # 2
I have a boyfriend whos the most sweetest person in the world. Im ashamed to say all this but im really tired and bored of our relationship. Hes 11 yrs older than my age. I find that sometimes we dotn have anythign to talk bout. which he says is normal (i know it is) Wer together for a year now and everything is going fine but why do then I fancy younger girls and guys (Im a bi) I often endup dating younger guys n girls and then feel horrible when I think of my boyfriend. We got along so well when we started.. I duno wats wrong now ! What do i do? If u guys feel that somethign is wrong with me throw ur comments. I want to change myself to better !

Problem #3
Im stubborn and rude at time and short tempered. Ive controlled a lot and ive improved a lot. I used to be very very rude and stubborn. I dont know the reason but I was. Im changed a lot, improved myself and always approach people with a smile. Im kind now and most girls refer to me as "that sweet guy".. but I still find myself like the way I use to be. I dont know I want to change this little bit also

Problem #4
I dont know what I want from life
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
To be honest I think you need to sort out problem 4 and then the rest will come into place.

Dump your boyfriend if its not working out.
Do something new. Keep busy.
Youll get nicer when youre happier.
My friend you;v described more or less the problems every human has during their lives,don't worry about them, one day you will wake up and the answers will be clear,it sounds pretty cheesy i know but thats what happned 2 me...
good luck.
Reply 3
really? then i want to sleep now !! because im tired of all this and I really want the solutions..Im sure somethign is wrong with me and I need to sort "that" out first. Where do i begin, what do i do? man im not sicko .. :frown:
Everyone has points in their life where they feel lost and like they don't have the answers. Feeling like there's no obvious point to life is something I've experienced and still do from time to time, but I find that it only really happens when I'm feeling particuarly sad or down. Do things that make you happy and life might find more meaning because you'll be satisfied.

If you're cheating on your boyfriend by dating other people then maybe it's not the right thing to be in a relationship. You should ask yourself if it's fufilling or not. I don't think him being a lovely guy is enough to sustain a relationship if you're finding yourself bored at times.
Reply 5
stainedglass
Everyone has points in their life where they feel lost and like they don't have the answers. Feeling like there's no obvious point to life is something I've experienced and still do from time to time, but I find that it only really happens when I'm feeling particuarly sad or down. Do things that make you happy and life might find more meaning because you'll be satisfied.

If you're cheating on your boyfriend by dating other people then maybe it's not the right thing to be in a relationship. You should ask yourself if it's fufilling or not. I don't think him being a lovely guy is enough to sustain a relationship if you're finding yourself bored at times.

I entirely agree, you need to sort out your own head first, and a relationship takes up a lot of time, energy and requires you to think about someone else as much as yourself. You shouldn't be seeing someone if you're feeling this down, cheating on your bf proves this, its a symptom of your other problems, and for everyone's best interest you should consder ending it and think about getting yourself sorted out mentally. Talk to friends or family, even consider counselling and see what happens from there!!
Reply 6
U guys r so right !
I know that i need to sort myself first. Even though I date other girls and guys I endup sticking with him because deep down I know Il never be in a better relationship than this but why then do I do these things.
Perhaps its just stress thats clogging my mind to think about matters.

Latest

Trending

Trending