The Student Room Group

UKIP proven right on Romanian & Bulgarian immigration

Scroll to see replies

Original post by democracyforum
1) Cameron's renegotiations will allow us to reduce total EU immigration.
2) Cameron's renegotiations will allow us to deport unemployed EU migrants on benefits.

1: no, only through the use of 2
2: yes

freedom of movement WILL NOT change. Juncker, barrosso and merkal et al could not make this clearer.
(edited 9 years ago)
The coalition are doing their best to draw public attention away from this.

Hopefully however, all of these facts and figures will become widespread just before the election in may.

At this rate, UKIP have a good chance of taking swathes of seats in the Commons.
What do Romanians and Bulgarians do that Polish people don't ?
Original post by democracyforum
What do Romanians and Bulgarians do that Polish people don't ?

Live in Caravans.

I do agree with your point though. Despite being pro-immigration I don't agree with labour market expansion into states that are still poor. Instead of expanding free movement into the likes of Albania, lets look towards the likes of Canada and Australia instead.
If your a native, leave the UK for a predominately British descendant nation (Australia NZ etc) while you still have the chance. [video="youtube;04xOsNW7zTA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA[/video]
Original post by Rakas21
Live in Caravans.

I do agree with your point though. Despite being pro-immigration I don't agree with labour market expansion into states that are still poor. Instead of expanding free movement into the likes of Albania, lets look towards the likes of Canada and Australia instead.

Albanians are just doing the jobs the Polish don't want to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending