The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol, you too, must sleep now....
Reply 2
yer sleep has lacked
Reply 3
Thank God!!! I have work to do but it's only Media coursework at the minute. So I'm taking that slow. I really need this break!
I am so happy it's half term, but I was given so many assignments to do and I have 3 tests the first day back, so I still have to do a bit of work although I would have prefered to chill out and relax.
Reply 5
I got so much work and sleep to catch up on... i was away a few lessons :frown:
Yep, glad half term is now here. Still, got Geography coursework, an ICT past paper, a Maths past paper, and Science homework to do...

Can't wait for all those exams next half term... not! :toofunny:
Car Expert
Yep, glad half term is now here. Still, got Geography coursework, an ICT past paper, a Maths past paper, and Science homework to do...

Can't wait for all those exams next half term... not! :toofunny:

I am dreading the day when I have to start my geography homework.
Reply 8
Happy Half-Term!1 Gosh I feel like it's Christmas! Merry Christmas as well people :p:
Reply 9
I've needed this break for about 3 weeks now!! lol
Atleast they made us do most of our end of topic tests before half term at my college, so not much revision needs to be done. Still gonna go through my notes though coz I don't wanna be stressed out when I get back.
Reply 10
I am glad it's half term...shame I have this huge History coursework/research to do
Reply 11
I was so happy to have a lie in this-morning, but then my friend rudely rang me at the unacceptably early hour of 12 noon to ask me to come out. The cheek of it! :mad:

Ew. My cat just had a sneezing fit and now has a big boogy flailing from his nostroil. Ew. :cool:
Reply 12
AisAis
I was so happy to have a lie in this-morning, but then my friend rudely rang me at the unacceptably early hour of 12 noon to ask me to come out. The cheek of it! :mad:

Tut tut, I agree 12 noon is far too ealry in the morning to get woken up by a phone call.
Reply 13
Well, I thought I'd have a lie in this morning, and woke up at 8.30am, and couldn't go back to sleep :frown:
I'm so pleased we're at half-term now, last week I managed to get an absolutely massive chunk of my ICT c/w done and I wrote my PS and got all other areas of my UCAS application sorted out. These things were really starting to bother me.

Just a shame I have 5 business studies homeworks to do, 3 English essays and revision for a pointless ICT test to do.
All of a sudden i seem to have been overloaded with an abudance of unwanted coursework assignments from each of my A2-Level subjects. Which has sort of ruined my plans to enjoy a more relaxing half term than previous experiences. However, yet again my feable inability to say "NO" meant that i am essentially also working a full time 40+ hour week at the adorable, Tesco. Yey for Michael, and his week long "break". :frown:
Reply 16
ive got english coursework to contend with, good luck mike with your stuff
michaelbenson
All of a sudden i seem to have been overloaded with an abudance of unwanted coursework assignments from each of my A2-Level subjects. Which has sort of ruined my plans to enjoy a more relaxing half term than previous experiences. However, yet again my feable inability to say "NO" meant that i am essentially also working a full time 40+ hour week at the adorable, Tesco. Yey for Michael, and his week long "break". :frown:

Hehe, but the money is good when you work full time during the holidays. Ive done it a couple of times. Although it does kinda cause you to hate your job!
Reply 18
work can get in the way of school stuff though, which is bad.
malfoy
work can get in the way of school stuff though, which is bad.

Yeah, but most people would need to strike a balance. I need a job in order to run my car, buy clothes, and just have money for going out etc since EMA dosent apply ! :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending