The Student Room Group

Mathematics with Economics, need insurance help

Hey everyone, I need some urgent advice on what to put as my insurance, I changed my mind completely so is why I'm applying so late.
My predicted grades are **AB (Maths, Further Maths, Biology, Physics respectively)
I'm on a gap year, and retaking a couple of modules (had AABB)

But I'm applying to:
Bath (*AA) - Economics and Mathematics (does anyone know if this course is any good, as it's a new course this year, I know Bath are good in both economics and mathematics, but don't know if I should apply here for economics and maths or Mathematical Sciences)
Warwick (*AA or AAA with STEP) - MORSE
Bristol (*AA) - Economics and Mathematics
LSE (*AA) - Mathematics with Economics

I'm choosing on an insurance:
Maybe Bath for accounting and finance, CASS for accounting and finance, or somewhere else for Maths and econ, just not too sure where.

Any advice would be great, thanks!
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending