The Student Room Group

I am on the second week of the pill rigevidon&i'm getting pelvic pains is that normal

Im 15 and I started my first packet of the pill exactly 2 weeks ago because of heavy periods and cramps! On my second week of the pill I have been getting pains in my tummy , and I'm wondering is this normal? They feel a little like the pains I would get on my period , and I don't know if this is something I should worry about ,I am also wondering once I finish my first pack of the pill when will my period come? Will it come at all and what happens if it doesn't come? Please help me these pains are really starting to stress me out and making me worry
Original post by Anonymous
Im 15 and I started my first packet of the pill exactly 2 weeks ago because of heavy periods and cramps! On my second week of the pill I have been getting pains in my tummy , and I'm wondering is this normal? They feel a little like the pains I would get on my period , and I don't know if this is something I should worry about ,I am also wondering once I finish my first pack of the pill when will my period come? Will it come at all and what happens if it doesn't come? Please help me these pains are really starting to stress me out and making me worry

I'm on rigevidon and have been for a while. If you are still getting pain, maybe see your doctor as your body just might not agree with it. Each person reacts differently on each pill , for example if i take my last pill on a tuesday and don't get my breakthrough bleed till the Sunday, but a friend of mine can take her last one on tuesday and bleed on Wednesday. You might bleed straightaway, a few days later or not at all. If you're worried about your pill at all, go to the doctors

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest