The Student Room Group

HELP! Identification and educational documents scanned and sent late!

Hi,

Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge sent me an email regarding my interview date for Mental Health Nursing. I sent a confirmation email and they told me to 'remember to scan and send my ID documents and education certificates prior to the interview date'. This was on the 9th of December.

Therefore, when reading the attached documents they sent, I misread a sentence that said 'i
f you don’t provide us with copies of your documents 5 days before your interview we may cancel your interview' as actually being a deadline for my confirmation of attending, of which I had already met. In other words, I didn't think there was a deadline for sending documents, it was just prior to the interview.

My misinterpretation, along with the fact I struggled to access a scanner, has resulted in me only sending my documents today.

I have booked a hotel room and I mentioned this and explained I was sorry for the inconvenience and so forth in my email, but does anyone think they will cancel my interview? :frown:

Thanks,

Emily
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Help? :frown:
phone them up on Monday and explain
Reply 3
The thing is, by Monday I'll actually be in Cambridge :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending