The Student Room Group

Any final years worried about the lack of feedback?

its January now only 4-5 months until we graduate! my worry is the lack of feedback i've gotten so far i mean its impossible to know how your progressing until you get results back for any assignment/exams (i probably wont until feb) im desperate for that 2.1 but its impossible to know if my work is 2.1 standard as i have only submitted one piece of work so far!

How do you guys cope with not knowing how the standard of your work currently is?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by chosenone93
its January now only 4-5 months until we graduate! my worry is the lack of feedback i've gotten so far i mean its impossible to know how your progressing until you get results back for any assignment/exams (i probably wont until feb) im desperate for that 2.1 but its impossible to know if my work is 2.1 standard as i have only submitted one piece of work so far!

How do you guys cope with not knowing how the standard of your work currently is?

I think most final years get more than one piece of work to do a semester. I had done 6 pieces by this time last year.
Original post by jelly1000
I think most final years get more than one piece of work to do a semester. I had done 6 pieces by this time last year.

ive submitted 2 pieces of work and have an exam in 2 weeks.
my point is its quite nerve wrecking graduating in 4 months;having not recieved any feedback on anything ive done yet

Quick Reply

Latest