The Student Room Group

ANOVA help!!!

I am currently studying a science degree and need help doing an ANOVA on some experiment statistics. I understand the basics of ANOVA but cannot get my head around doing one on this data. If someone is happy to take some time out and help I would be very grateful. send me a message and I will forward you my data.

There are three groups (Group 1: consuming 1L, Group 2: consuming 60ml, Group 3: consuming 0ml). Urine was tested at 30minute intervals for 90minutes. I ended up doing three ANOVAs. 1st ANOVA: compared Groups 1,2,3 at 30minutes. 2nd ANOVA: compared Group 1,2,3 at 60minutes. 3rd ANOVA: compared Group 1,2,3 at 90minutes.

Is there not a simpler way?

Also some of my Pvalues are below 0.05 whilst others are greater than 0.05 so I am unsure what to conclude. Significant or not?
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
If you need any help in any kind of your project, we can give you the best help. If you are interested, please come to Solve My Assignment. Our skilled professionals will just do it for you.

Quick Reply

Latest