The Student Room Group

Best mens hair styling product?

I've got short to medium length hair. It's thick and straight. Wanting something that is NOT clay as I don't like the chunks which can be seen in your hair if not rubbed in correctly. I also do NOT want it flattening my hair or making it look too wet like a pomade would do.

I'd like it to be easy to use and style, looks natural, for my hair type. Smelling nice is a bonus too but not essential. I'm not worried about price as long as the quality is HIGH and i mean like the best thing out there.

Considering (in roughly this order) :
Label M Matt Paste
TIGI Bed Head Matte Separation Workable Wax
Gatsby (japanese product)
bumble and bumble sumotech
hard muk
(edited 9 years ago)
I would recommend using gatsby, I use it and it's pretty good but you need to use hair spray with it because gatsby on its own doesn't hold for a long time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tango_16
I would recommend using gatsby, I use it and it's pretty good but you need to use hair spray with it because gatsby on its own doesn't hold for a long time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should I get the pink or purple one?
Purple one would be best for short to medium hair length.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have the pink one which is good for medium length. But yeah you need to hairspray. Its difficult to wash off though.
Original post by cityhunter
I have the pink one which is good for medium length. But yeah you need to hairspray. Its difficult to wash off though.

Original post by Tango_16
Purple one would be best for short to medium hair length.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does it seem like its quite natural in your hair? And does it feel nice in your hair and smell nice too?
Original post by dylantombides
Does it seem like its quite natural in your hair? And does it feel nice in your hair and smell nice too?

yeah not sticky like other products and smells like apple

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending