The Student Room Group

GCSE Astronomy? (especially people who are doing/have done A6 Shadow Stick)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi! I am currently doing GCSE astronomy myself. I am in yr11 and was wondering if i could have a look at anyones notes as i am only having 45 min classes 2 times a week at lunchtime and it is getting so stressful! It would help save me a lot of time, as i am doing 14 GCSE's! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arjro
Hi! I am currently doing GCSE astronomy myself. I am in yr11 and was wondering if i could have a look at anyones notes as i am only having 45 min classes 2 times a week at lunchtime and it is getting so stressful! It would help save me a lot of time, as i am doing 14 GCSE's! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :smile: I don't have any notes online sorry, but have you looked at websites like astronomygcse.co.uk? It's free and helped a lot for me! Also ask if your school has subscriptions to sites like gcseastronomy, I would ask your teacher!

Must be so stressful taking 14 GCSE's + Astronomy... I've chosen 12 and it's a lot of work! :s-smilie: xx
Original post by Gladiatorsword
I got a* last year. Im happy to help anyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Help me please? I am doing GCSE Astronomy this year.
Original post by IftekharAhad
Help me please? I am doing GCSE Astronomy this year.

What's the problem then? I can try to give you a hand :smile:
Hi, I'm doing GCSE Astronomy this year. I would love to see what notes are required to get an a* in it
I have got a* notes for astronomy. If you would like them, PM me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd happily take a look at those notes if you're willing to share :P
Reply 26
I had one hour for a week but I entered and got a b in coursework still awaiting examresultsk
I have got a* notes for astronomy. If you would like them, PM me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, i was wondering if you still have those A* notes???
Reply 28
on http://astronomygcse.cf/coursework.html there are help sheets for the diffrent courseworks including A6 shaddow stick.
Original post by Terrier
on http://astronomygcse.cf/coursework.html there are help sheets for the diffrent courseworks including A6 shaddow stick.

what did you do for the aided one?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 30
for the aided i did star trails you just point a dslr at plolaris with the sutter time about 1 hour. you then work out the angle of the star trail and put in in an equation.
Hey! I seen this discussion, and I seen this reply!
I love astronomy, but there is only 6 PEOPLE in my year doing it HaHa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending