The Student Room Group

Being built/muscular?

Can some of you girls explain what exactly you mean by desiring a boy who is "built"? Are we talking 6 packs or something else entirely?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
built as in big, fair bit of mass to them
Reply 3
Built as in down below.
They want someone who has the same physique as Mariusz Pudzianowski, or Brian Shaw, or Thor Bjornsson, or like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Conan, or something like Will Smith in I Am Legend, or something like Terry Crews (minus the face of course). Just a few examples off the top of my head.
Reply 5
Original post by Illegal Algebra
They want someone who has the same physique as Mariusz Pudzianowski, or Brian Shaw, or Thor Bjornsson, or like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Conan, or something like Will Smith in I Am Legend, or something like Terry Crews (minus the face of course). Just a few examples off the top of my head.

that's fairly rare,no?
Just someone with a fair amount of muscle, I think. Enough so that it shows.

But most girls wouldn't go for too much, like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Illegal Algebra

No we dont.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iamu
built as in big, fair bit of mass to them

So like the opposite of your profile pic?
Reply 9
Original post by anonwinner
So like the opposite of your profile pic?

pretty much, not built at all
Reply 10
I'm personally not into the whole bodybuilding/muscles thing, but that's just my personal preference
Women that don't want men with muscles are merely scared if he gets angry one day at them they may not live till the next day.
Fundamentally women are attracted to muscles as its a sign the ability to protect them. It becomes a turn off when it gets to the bodybuilding stage, where you loose the flat abs as girls feel "if he has a belly now, what will he be like in 10-20 years" which is off putting.

If women say otherwise ignore them, the vast majority don't know what they want.
so would that be okay then?
It's simple. All girls want a man who is completely ripped, like Arnold Schwarzenegger or Mariusz Pudzianowski. The more muscle, the better.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by scrawlx101
Can some of you girls explain what exactly you mean by desiring a boy who is "built"? Are we talking 6 packs or something else entirely?

no 6 packs are for little boys. Girls want a MAN
Reply 15
Built, as in big but not fat

Like a rugby player

All a six pack means is low bodyfat, don't need to be big for that obv
Muscular, as in a rugby player, with a six pack and decent shoulders chest and upper arms is generally quite attractive to women, and is also pretty common.

Muscly, as in a body builder with these massive legs and popeye biceps, is generally not very attractive, and not particularly common. I always feel a bit sorry for guys who look like this.
Lean, broad shoulders, abs all that kind of stuff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending