The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

University of Exeter

Hi ! I have just recieved an offer for MSc Financial Analysis and Fund Management at Exeter. I was wonering if anyone could tell me about their experience at the university as well as this course. I would also like to know how good the student life is ? And has anyone else recieved an offer yet for the same ?
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
thank you so much :smile:
Original post by akashmenon93
Hi ! I have just recieved an offer for MSc Financial Analysis and Fund Management at Exeter. I was wonering if anyone could tell me about their experience at the university as well as this course. I would also like to know how good the student life is ? And has anyone else recieved an offer yet for the same ?

If you can ask some specific questions I'll answer them for you, but if I was to simply write about my experience of the University I could end up scrawling down several pages worth!
Reply 4
Original post by mackemforever
If you can ask some specific questions I'll answer them for you, but if I was to simply write about my experience of the University I could end up scrawling down several pages worth!

What do you think about the quality of teaching?
I am trying to decide between Exeter and UEA (for Social Anthropology and International Relations). I would like to have lectures that make me think like "wow, this is amazing, I would have never thought about that", and professor with whom I can discuss about ideas and opinions.
Reply 5
so id like to know how the course is , and how they fit in the CFA portions into the curriculum ? Iv heard its a hardcore course and that it requires quite a bit of work .
Also How good is the social life in exeter ?
Can postgrads get involved in the sport teams and play for the uni as such ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending