The Student Room Group

After you've sent you application

Hi, I finished my application on friday. My form tutor writes my reference, so I got my application checked out by head of year, got it signed and gave it to my form tutor to write my reference. After she finishes my reference, it will be sent through my school to ucas.

My question is, what do I do now? I mean after she sends off the application? I read something about a welcome letter and using track? Can some1 please give me some detail on that please.

If this post already exist, then would you be kind enough to send me the link please.

Thanks

Kelv
Reply 1
UCAS sends you a welcome letter, and on it there is an application number. You use this number to log onto track, so you can view your application. It will inform you of any offers/rejections by unis. The welcome letter usually comes within a week of your UCAS form being sent to UCAS.

What have you applied for?
thanks nicki, i applied for physics, for UCL, QM, Kings, Bath, Southampton and Royal holloway. wats V100 in ur sig?
Reply 3
Kelv
thanks nicki, i applied for physics, for UCL, QM, Kings, Bath, Southampton and Royal holloway. wats V100 in ur sig?

V100 is History.

ooh Physics good luck lol, i'm guessin u ddint want to venture up here to the north lol.
lol live in london, so wana stay at home while studying, 5 of my unis are london unis so heh :P

lol everytime it tell some1 that i study physics, theyr like good luck or just be like :O ... sigh its not a hard subject !!!
Reply 5
Kelv
lol live in london, so wana stay at home while studying, 5 of my unis are london unis so heh :P

lol everytime it tell some1 that i study physics, theyr like good luck or just be like :O ... sigh its not a hard subject !!!

i guess its one of those that if ure good at it, you'll like it, if you like it and wanna do it at uni u wont find it hard. For those of us that hated it with a vengance and were so ahppy in june05 when we finished that physics gcse and physics forever lol, all we can say is "good luck" lol.
lol mtbab, that is very true i suppose. just out of curiosity, wat u studying or planning to study at uni?
Reply 7
Yes, as mtbab said it's the UCAS code for History :smile: All the best :biggrin:
Reply 8
UCAS acknowledge your application by sending you a welcome letter. This will provide details of the username/password you need to access UCAS Track. This will inform you of the status of your application in terms of how far the decision making process is with each University. For instance, they might be considering your form or have made you a conditional or an unconditional offer etc.

I'm awaiting my UCAS welcome letter as well
Reply 9
Kelv
lol mtbab, that is very true i suppose. just out of curiosity, wat u studying or planning to study at uni?

Law with "stuff", see my sig for my detailed info lol.
Reply 10
mtbab
i guess its one of those that if ure good at it, you'll like it, if you like it and wanna do it at uni u wont find it hard. For those of us that hated it with a vengance and were so ahppy in june05 when we finished that physics gcse and physics forever lol, all we can say is "good luck" lol.

nah I'm good at physics but I still hate it lol :rolleyes: (well maybe hate's a bit strong!)
mtbab
Law with "stuff", see my sig for my detailed info lol.

lol i thought u were away till november?? Or did I misunderstand one of your posts? :confused:

As for physics, I really liked it at gcse but didn't take it at A level so I wouldn't know- everything is harder at A level though so probably wouldn't. grrr
Reply 12
BeesKnees
lol i thought u were away till november?? Or did I misunderstand one of your posts? :confused:

As for physics, I really liked it at gcse but didn't take it at A level so I wouldn't know- everything is harder at A level though so probably wouldn't. grrr

lol i said i wasn't gonna come on TSR till november, but then 2days got the better of me, i was sitting at home and i was like meh might as well go on tsr for a lil bit lol.
mtbab
lol i said i wasn't gonna come on TSR till november, but then 2days got the better of me, i was sitting at home and i was like meh might as well go on tsr for a lil bit lol.

Haha the great and vengeful imperial overlord known as mtbab is just as weak as the rest of us!! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending