The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Haven't heard anything from bath yet. Did the letter from bath say that they were intending on making an offer?
Reply 2
Bullers
Did the letter from bath say that they were intending on making an offer?

No it didnt say that exactly, but it sounded like a good thing the way it was written. The interview/ assesment is only 10 minutes of the open day which has a load of presentations and tours etc.

Where else are you applying Bullers?
Reply 3
Oh right ok, I didn't know they did assessments :s-smilie:

Uni's: Bath, Warwick, York, Nottingham, Loughborough and Durham.
Bath is the place I really wanna go to, my predicted grades are: Maths(A/B) I.T (A) and Bio (C)
My PS was really good so I hope that will make up for the grades.

What about you?
Reply 4
Applying to alot of the same places as you!

Durham (HildBede)- Computer Science (G400) - Pending
UCL - Computer Science (G400) - Interview (15th Nov)
Bath - Computer Science with Business (G4N1) - Interview (8th Nov)
Loughborough - Computer Science and E-Business (GNK1) - Pending
Nottingham - Computer Science and Management Studies (GN42) - Pending
Oxford (Worcester) - Computer Science (G400) - Pending
Reply 5
So do you have any idea on firm and insurance choices?
Reply 6
I really like Durham, but they will hopefully be quite generous on their offer (if i get one that is), but after Oxford (which i doubt i will get an interview, let alone an offer) durhams my firm. Loughborough i think will be my back up. You?
Reply 7
I'm hoping Bath will make me an offer, in which case they'll be my firm. Lougborough will probably be my insurance as well.
Reply 8
fearful what grades did u get at as?
Reply 9
Maths - A
Computing - A
Physics - B
German - B
Reply 10
Got a letter today, asking me to go to an interview/open day at Surrey on 8th November.
Reply 11
Got two offers today.

BBC at Nottingham,
300 UCAS points at Liverpool,

Yey :biggrin:.
Reply 12
Got a letter today from Bath asking me to go for an open day/assessment. Got an email from loughborough couple of days ago saying that they will make a decision very soon. Did you get that email from Loughborough fearful?
Yep - got that letter from lufbra. What day is your Bath open day? Also found out yesterday that I have recieved an ABB offer from Nottingham to read Computer science and management. Very pleased!!
Reply 14
Well they gave me the option of 1st,8th or 15th. Im probably gonna do the 8th, what about you? Congrats on the nottingham offer! :smile:
Reply 15
F*** sake im really angry. I havent even got an offer from city uni despite having aaac at as lol
Reply 16
Oh yeh i also got this letter from bath asking me to attend some the open day along with an assesment. If i dont go will i not get an offer?
Reply 17
v2006
Oh yeh i also got this letter from bath asking me to attend some the open day along with an assesment. If i dont go will i not get an offer?

I guess so.
I think i am going to go on the 8th. I am in a lil bit of trouble though. Nottingham have also invited me to their open day that day and i have the UCL interview on the 15th. Can't go on the 1st either. Might have to go up to Nottingham another day.

v2006

If you don't go or don't bother responding they will think you arent interested. If you really can't go ring or email them and ask if you can come another day.
Reply 19
fearfulpenguin
I think i am going to go on the 8th. I am in a lil bit of trouble though. Nottingham have also invited me to their open day that day and i have the UCL interview on the 15th. Can't go on the 1st either. Might have to go up to Nottingham another day.

Well haven't nottingham already gived you an offer? so surely it wouldnt be too bad if you missed it. Do you have any idea what this assessment thing is for bath?

Latest

Trending

Trending