The Student Room Group

Am I starting revision too late?

Basically the winter holiday just ended I did not revise anything in it, because I thought it would be good if I just used it for resting after my mocks in december and then start revising when school starts again. Im planning on revising approximately 3 hours a day for my GCSE's and would like to know if it is enough since I havent really revised anything yet!

Thank you in advance
should be fine GCSEs are easy
No I wouldn't say it's too late, most teachers suggest revising around now and 3/4 hours seems reasonable and say have Friday off? Upto you how you create your schedule but that's my suggestion

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Better late than never". It doesn't really matter if it's too late or not. What matters is you make the most of the time that is left, in order to ace as many of the exams as possible. Start now, go through what you have to do and make a plan on how to manage doing so. Starting sooner than later is preferable.
Reply 4
Original post by epickhaled
Basically the winter holiday just ended I did not revise anything in it, because I thought it would be good if I just used it for resting after my mocks in december and then start revising when school starts again. Im planning on revising approximately 3 hours a day for my GCSE's and would like to know if it is enough since I havent really revised anything yet!

Thank you in advance

More than enough! if you do 3 hours a day from now until your exams you'll do brilliant!
it's too early. you should start no sooner than march.
Reply 6
They're GCSEs, you could probably read through the revision guide the night before tbh...
Original post by futbol
They're GCSEs, you could probably read through the revision guide the night before tbh...

Not really? lol. He needs to start now.

They are getting harder and most have 20 exams in the space of 4 weeks.
Reply 8
Original post by xoflower
Not really? lol. He needs to start now.

They are getting harder and most have 20 exams in the space of 4 weeks.

And there's another one thinking that I was being serious...
Way too late bro. You might as well give up now.
Original post by futbol
And there's another one thinking that I was being serious...

well sorry

but i've seen people post this on here before a lot
Reply 11
Original post by futbol

haha, i literally didnt revise until the night before for every single exam. Results were average : 2A's 5B's 2C's

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending