The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Central Saint Martins Portfolio?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HLx
Hey do you think lcf is better than womenswear?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,
do you mean westminster instead of womenswear?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 281
Original post by Fdrupali
Hi,
do you mean westminster instead of womenswear?

Yesssssss!!! Sorry typo

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an interview for CSM fashion design with marketing! ( the other corse i applied for) I'm gonna cancel my westminster one as I'm not ready :s i am sill waiting for my CSM foundation results and to hear back form kingston foundation. I hope everyone hears back soon!! And good luck with your portfolios !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ronke_a
I got an interview for CSM fashion design with marketing! ( the other corse i applied for) I'm gonna cancel my westminster one as I'm not ready :s i am sill waiting for my CSM foundation results and to hear back form kingston foundation. I hope everyone hears back soon!! And good luck with your portfolios !

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have too!!! Congrats!! See you there !
Original post by Emily-kate

congrats!!!! see you there too!
(edited 9 years ago)
IMPORTANT: has anyone applied for kingston foundation? i got an email for an interview on the 20th of march, the email was sent to my junk folder on the 25th of feb and i have just found out about it as i randomly checked my junk folder ( thank you jesus!). Please check you junk folders guys!!! lol

hi, are you including fine art work? if so how much?
Original post by ronke_a
hi, are you including fine art work? if so how much?

I wasn't intending on doing so but I might, I've got a friend who does the course so may ask her for some advice. What garment and books are you taking and how many?
i'm planning on taking two fashion sketchbooks, then two supporting folders of experiments illustration and research ect, then my fine art stuff and other bits and bobs. my fashion work is my personal work so i only have two projects. do you have a clue of how many people will get reviewed ?
I've just received my rejection email from CSM for womenswear
Original post by ronke_a
i'm planning on taking two fashion sketchbooks, then two supporting folders of experiments illustration and research ect, then my fine art stuff and other bits and bobs. my fashion work is my personal work so i only have two projects. do you have a clue of how many people will get reviewed ?

I think I'm gonna take a few sketchbooks and maybe one or two garment sand my portfolio IVE no idea yet though I need to have a proper think about it!
Has anyone heard anything from Westminster ?
I think I'm gonna take a few sketchbooks and maybe one or two garment sand my portfolio IVE no idea yet though I need to have a proper think about it!

Dont worry at least you have FDM :smile: you can always focus on womenswear. Are you allowed to take garments?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just received my rejection email from CSM for womenswear

Same:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ronke_a
Dont worry at least you have FDM :smile: you can always focus on womenswear. Are you allowed to take garments?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe so! FDM is the course I really want to do anyway. I feel like I need some more art in my portfolio as everything is very digital at the moment. So nervous. Does anyone know what happens after the portfolio review? Just go home and wait to hear if you've been successful and got an interview?
I believe so! FDM is the course I really want to do anyway. I feel like I need some more art in my portfolio as everything is very digital at the moment. So nervous. Does anyone know what happens after the portfolio review? Just go home and wait to hear if you've been successful and got an interview?

Dont worry as long as it shows excitement and idea development you will be fine. Same i have no idea, i think some people get interviews to clarify things in there portfolio, after i drop mine off i will ask. Its gonna be a loooooong daay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard anything from Westminster ?

Had my interview on monday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
I have a womenswear portfolio review, anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HLx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!!! What date?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HLx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your portfolio must be really good to get one for womenswear ! Well done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending