The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Central Saint Martins Portfolio?

Scroll to see replies

It's great because it's a combination of a regular school (we also have final exams sort of like you guys have GCSE but in Language, the History of Art, Theory of Art, English and Fashion Design). We only have chemistry, biology etc for a year and then focus more and more on design and art. It's really fulfilling.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 81
That's a really good system, what country are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm from Slovenia, a small country between Italy and Austria :smile:
Reply 83
Original post by Fdrupali
Hi, Are you an international applicant?

Hey have you got your csm flickr request?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Original post by _dreamcatcher_
I'm from Slovenia, a small country between Italy and Austria :smile:

Sounds nice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HLx
Hey have you got your csm flickr request?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,
Yes!
Original post by Fdrupali
Hi,
Great! Best of luck with your applications. I finally received the questionaire and portfolio request from westminster on friday evening. I am done with it, will post it on the 27th jan!
Did you apply to csm? if yes then which course? I applied for the BA (hons) Fashion Print course.

Thanks, I haven't applied to CSM lol, a bit too competitive for me so I stuck to applying to LCF instead for Pattern Cutting or Design & Development.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i have the portfolio ready on flicker but which email do i send it to! help
hey which email do i send the flicker portfolio link to?
Reply 89
i had problems wiht uploading to flickr so i emailed them to ask if i can send in an alternative way eg email or dropbox, do you think they will let me do that considering that i only emailed them now? im really panicking because i had an appointment with an electrician this morning to get it done but it didnt work and i hope i didnt ruin my chances with csm now! does anyone know if they are super strict to these submission guidelines?
Reply 90
Original post by k4ya
i had problems wiht uploading to flickr so i emailed them to ask if i can send in an alternative way eg email or dropbox, do you think they will let me do that considering that i only emailed them now? im really panicking because i had an appointment with an electrician this morning to get it done but it didnt work and i hope i didnt ruin my chances with csm now! does anyone know if they are super strict to these submission guidelines?

Hey, have you tried downsizing the pixels/ image size?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Original post by ronke_a
Hey, have you tried downsizing the pixels/ image size?

Posted from TSR Mobile

**technician not electrician haha

yeah and i dont know why its not working because i had a flickr account like a year ago which i deleted but it had some of the same images that uploaded fine.
but they still havent replied confirming it is fine to send my work in an alternative way. im sure they are super busy with all the the other applications but i havent sent my work yet because they havent replied :s-smilie:
I don't think the pixels or size should be a problem cos I had my portfolio pictures taken from a professional photo place so resolution is amazing n size is aso quite big...however why don't you make a new account n upload it there....I just made mine today n it uploaded fine...I just don't know if I should send the link to the email in which they said portfolio required... Help me here....but I think just try to make a new account n upload the pictures...they haven't replied to me also just by the way...like unis usually send an email saying we have received your work thanks blah blah but I haven't gotten that :/
Hey did anyone get an email after sending the link to your portfolio? Any email saying thanks for submitting or we have received your work etc etc?
Original post by AlinaShah95
I don't think the pixels or size should be a problem cos I had my portfolio pictures taken from a professional photo place so resolution is amazing n size is aso quite big...however why don't you make a new account n upload it there....I just made mine today n it uploaded fine...I just don't know if I should send the link to the email in which they said portfolio required... Help me here....but I think just try to make a new account n upload the pictures...they haven't replied to me also just by the way...like unis usually send an email saying we have received your work thanks blah blah but I haven't gotten that :/

Hi,
For which course did you apply for at CSM?
hey which email do i send the flicker portfolio link to?
You must copy the link they sent you and it will open a window in your browser where you must paste the link to your portfolio. You do not send the link via email.
Hey did anyone get an email after sending the link to your portfolio? Any email saying thanks for submitting or we have received your work etc etc?

Yes I got a confirmation right after submitting the link to the portfolio
(edited 9 years ago)

Hi,
I received the portfolio submission confirmation from CSM just after submitting. Its a automatic email!
Original post by _dreamcatcher_
You must copy the link they sent you and it will open a window in your browser where you must paste the link to your portfolio. You do not send the link via email.

Oh god I did exactly that! No wonder I didn't get a reply! But I still have some time so what do I do...the email only said send like link to your portfolio via email but that didn't show any web address...I'm applying for BA fashion (womenswear)...do you have the link to where we submit the portfolio?
Oh god I did exactly that! No wonder I didn't get a reply! But I still have some time so what do I do...the email only said send like link to your portfolio via email but that didn't show any web address...I'm applying for BA fashion (womenswear)...do you have the link to where we submit the portfolio?

Hi,
Since you are also applying for the BA fashion course, The link is just above your date of birth or
find this line in your email
Please submit your portfolio using this Portfolio Link
Click on the this portfolio link word and it will open a browser where you have submit the flickr link! Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending