The Student Room Group

Hartpury College Accommodation

Hey, I am starting my degree at UWE Hartpury in September 2015 and was wandering if any present or past students can recommend any nice OFF-site accommodation around Gloucester for first year students, preferably with parking??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rosieiles
Hey, I am starting my degree at UWE Hartpury in September 2015 and was wandering if any present or past students can recommend any nice OFF-site accommodation around Gloucester for first year students, preferably with parking??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I'm a current student but living on site. I have however had a look at places offsite ready for second year. I looked at The Grange and Potters Place, both of which are sorted out through Hartpury. The Grange has parking but the inside isn't particularly nice, however Potters Place is pretty nice but parking could be a pain as it's road side (with a permit) however I have heard it's not too much trouble and the location of Potters Place is right in town so more ideal. Sorry this isn't too much help, but hope it helped a little haha
Reply 2
Thank you ! I had a look at those two properties on the applicant day recently. Do you know whether Brunswick house is nice? And whether any 1st year students live there?
Thank you ! I had a look at those two properties on the applicant day recently. Do you know whether Brunswick house is nice? And whether any 1st year students live there?

Unfortunately not, sorry :frown: but I know almost all first years live on site, sorry for not being very helpful haha
1st year and going to be living off campus, only just turned 18 and have severe anxiety. This is going to be interesting. I'm in the grange, and judging by what has been said about it, it doesn't look good :frown:
Reply 5
I visited the grange on an applicant day- the inside wasn't too bad - the rooms were a decent size but just didn't have an ensuite. It also has a drive with lots of room for parking which is good if you're planning on taking a car. It was also only a 5 min drive from Hartpury :smile:
Okay, thanks for letting me know :smile: I've had a few driving lessons, but I just end up getting frustrated with myself! I'll probably be taking the bus
Original post by bvoyager97
Okay, thanks for letting me know :smile: I've had a few driving lessons, but I just end up getting frustrated with myself! I'll probably be taking the bus

Hi, just wondered whether you may be interested in a 6 person house in Gloucester (with 5 friendly equine degree students) Really lovely well equipped house, with garden too. Huge newly decorated room (biggest bedroom in the house) Landlady is very friendly. My room will be available from September onwards, as I'll hopefully be living on site instead (so that I can be more involved with campus life, volunteer opportunities etc) Plenty of photos available. I saw your posts, and thought you may be interested in this. It's in Gloucester, but not right in the centre, so away from all the busyness which is nice. Please let me know asap if you're interested. :smile:

hi im apply to stay at Brunswick house this 1st year, if youre living their too itll be good to know someone already
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Hi. Is your room still available. I am due to start Hartpury in September and am looking for accommodation. I am 19 years old.
Reply 10
Can someone help me and give me the postcode for the Grange, as I will be staying there for my 1st year and cant remember how to get there ??
I have anxiety too and i'm living at the grange. Don't worry we'll have a great time :biggrin:
Reply 12
Hi, does anyone have a room spare for 2016/2017 academic year ?
I am a equine second year student. Ideally with parking.
Reply 13
Original post by bvoyager97
1st year and going to be living off campus, only just turned 18 and have severe anxiety. This is going to be interesting. I'm in the grange, and judging by what has been said about it, it doesn't look good :frown:
. How was your first year?!?!,
Reply 14
Original post by Rosie-Posie
I have anxiety too and i'm living at the grange. Don't worry we'll have a great time :biggrin:

How was it? I'm moving in on september

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending