The Student Room Group

MECHANICS 1 Edexcel!!!

Hi guys!!

I discovered that I need 20 points to get an A instead of B for Maths (I did Maths in one year, international student). So I decided to put all eggs in one basket, save some time and retake only m1. Already preparing. However, could you give me some tips or anything useful from your past experience please?:yy::erm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
20 UMS? If you need that much, I would advise retaking several modules so that if one doesn't go so well, you still have others.

Just do a lot of past papers and all the textbook questions and make sure you really understand it.
If you understand the concepts, M1 is an easy module to 100%.
Reply 2
Yeah, that's what I am doing! Thank you for your response :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm doing M1 as well, for myself if you understand F = Ma, SUVAT, understand what direction forces and most importantly are able to draw a diagram of the forces labelled then M1 should be a breeze. Just do all the past papers available to you and make sure you know how to do every question inside out.
Original post by Mo98
I'm doing M1 as well, for myself if you understand F = Ma, SUVAT, understand what direction forces and most importantly are able to draw a diagram of the forces labelled then M1 should be a breeze. Just do all the past papers available to you and make sure you know how to do every question inside out.

FμR F \leq \mu R and connected particles as well.
Reply 5
Original post by morgan8002
FμR F \leq \mu R and connected particles as well.

Like I said that's all I needed to understand:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest