The Student Room Group

What do you think of guys who wear their hair like this?

I've been growing my hair, and it's now long enough to look like this.

Or this:

I'm not sure which one is best. I do like them both, but I feel the second one can look a little too unkempt if worn incorrectly (though maybe this is 'hot')?

Scroll to see replies

I think they look cool, 2nd one.
I love Orlando Bloom's hair. Depends really on your aesthetic features, and if you can pull certain hairstyles off :smile:.
Personally I'm not a fan but I know plenty of people are!
Reply 4
Original post by Stefano93
I love Orlando Bloom's hair. Depends really on your aesthetic features, and if you can pull certain hairstyles off :smile:.

I've got 'soft' features like Pitt in the second feature. My nose is the same shape as his, and my mum said it suits me but I think she's lying! :tongue:

This might sound weird, but I know I'll feel awkward with a new hairstyle. I feel like random people will notice! :eek:
Depends on the guy. On some guys it looks alright. Generally I'm not a fan.
I'm not a fan of long hair on guys at all, regardless of who it is and what they look like.
I think it looks pretty cool but it does depend on your profession. There's an cardiothoracic surgeon where I work who keeps his hair like this - he looks ridiculous; totally unprofessional in that environment.
Orlando pulls it off excellently but there are many people I know who would look like a twatwaffle with it :laugh: Case-by-case basis!
Reply 9
Original post by Adipoptosis
I think it looks pretty cool but it does depend on your profession. There's an cardiothoracic surgeon where I work who keeps his hair like this - he looks ridiculous; totally unprofessional in that environment.

Yes, do you think it'll affect my chance in job interviews for a part time job in retail?
Original post by Emily.97
I'm not a fan of long hair on guys at all, regardless of who it is and what they look like.

What about Theo?

Reply 11
Original post by puddingbot
Orlando pulls it off excellently but there are many people I know who would look like a twatwaffle with it :laugh: Case-by-case basis!

I'd post a picture but I've a sneaky suspicion that I know some people who post on here!

It suits me too, but will it affect my chance in retail jobs?
Original post by Back Pain
Yes, do you think it'll affect my chance in job interviews for a part time job in retail?

Well its not so much the sector you're in as it is whether you match what the customer expects you to look like. What will you be selling?
On some guys it's okay, but as a general rule I'm not a fan.
I've got 'soft' features like Pitt in the second feature. My nose is the same shape as his, and my mum said it suits me but I think she's lying! :tongue:

This might sound weird, but I know I'll feel awkward with a new hairstyle. I feel like random people will notice! :eek:

Go for it! You'll always feel asif more people tend to look because you;ve changed something about your appearance - they probabily do but it's great if you do! New Year, new start and all?

And it won't affect your chances of employment in retail :wink:.
Original post by puddingbot

Twatwaffle :moon:
Reply 16
Original post by Adipoptosis
Well its not so much the sector you're in as it is whether you match what the customer expects you to look like. What will you be selling?

I'm applying for part time jobs, and I've got a few interviews at M&S, Waitrose, Tesco and Sainsburys.

I'm worrying they'll think 'get a haircut' or something like that!
Looks good
I'm applying for part time jobs, and I've got a few interviews at M&S, Waitrose, Tesco and Sainsburys.

I'm worrying they'll think 'get a haircut' or something like that!

Nah i think you'll be fine. People will say whatever they want - if you're desperate to say something negative about someone theres a million things to say lol. Ignore them!
I think Pony tails looks a bit stupid.

Long hair is cool though. I wish I could pull it off :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest