The Student Room Group
You don't just get a job because it has high pay you also have to enjoy it.

Also just saying sport covers quite a large area what are you actually interested in?
Reply 2
Original post by AndrewMC1994
You don't just get a job because it has high pay you also have to enjoy it.

Also just saying sport covers quite a large area what are you actually interested in?

Yeah would be nice to have a balance of both! Sport on a more academic level. Track is my sport but think jobs in that area are few and far between, I'm thinking something more than working at a desk in a sports centre.
professional footballer
Reply 4
Original post by white boy
professional footballer

Hmmm cheers:wink: ..highly likely
Sports Physiotherapist, Sports Coach, Sport Scientist, Sports Journalism/Broadcasting, PE teacher, Personal Trainer, Sports Nutritionist, Sports Therapist, Sports Psychologist
There are so many options! :smile:

EDIT: I just saw one of your posts about your A level options. They're great for a career in sport, however you really need either A level PE or Biology for a lot of sport related careers/courses.

Good Luck! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
"The most jobs in the area don't have the best salary" is not true. There are various types of outdoor sports are available with different types of salary packages. Determining first on what sort of a sports a person should require to achieve a salary goal.
Manchester City FC manager may be available at the end of May, if press rumours are true.
I know this was posted ages ago but if anyone else is looking for a job in sports I got sent a link to this website by someone when asking about jobs in a gym myself. Might help, the website is WeAreThe Followed.com
Original post by Graceh2
Interested in sport but aware that most jobs in the area don't have the best salary! Any suggestions?

You are thinking of become a pro in sport? even if you began as soon as possible in the past for it, just a little minor of talented sportsmen and -women achieve this goal and stay at this level a long time. The best paid sports are:

Formula 1
Tennis
Football and
Boxing

Latest