The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Brunel University 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Anyone going to the law applicant day on the 14th?
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Halyma
Cool, its good to know u had a good impression of the school and course. I moved to England not long ago, so when I did my application i wasn' t aware Brunel offes the course with professional development, i hope i can change later on! I'm doing btec 2 years in 1 and my requirements are DD and a A in an alevel. I already hold A in Italian A level ( I' m from Italy lol ) and my predicted grade is DM

I'm sure one of the lecturers said people can do professional development if they change their mind, they've also had students doing Anth and Psych who ended up switching to just Anth with professional development so I'm sure you'll be fine! Ahhh okay awesome! :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by SCurtis
I'm sure one of the lecturers said people can do professional development if they change their mind, they've also had students doing Anth and Psych who ended up switching to just Anth with professional development so I'm sure you'll be fine! Ahhh okay awesome! :smile:

Awesome, thanks! :smile:
I'm a Brunel student - ask me anything :smile:
Reply 64
Original post by littlemissmidget123

How do you find the university in general? (Student union, accom, lectures etc.) :smile:
Reply 65
Offer for BSc Digital Design.
Original post by ehtp
How do you find the university in general? (Student union, accom, lectures etc.) :smile:

Generally I find brunel great - because I'm lazy and dont want to type it out again - check out this thread in which i answered a lot of questions already - if you have other questions then let me know :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3143773
Reply 67
Generally I find brunel great - because I'm lazy and dont want to type it out again - check out this thread in which i answered a lot of questions already - if you have other questions then let me know :smile:

Thanks. :biggrin:
Reply 68

Two more questions sorry... Do you know anyone who's taken the film and tv studies course and how they're finding it?

Thank you!
Original post by ehtp
Two more questions sorry... Do you know anyone who's taken the film and tv studies course and how they're finding it?

Thank you!

Unfortunately I don't know anyone on that course so I cant really help you there I'm afraid.

Hey do you know someone doing/did MSc in Information Management system. I applied to this course and got offer, but wanna discuss with someone who has experience in this course.

Thanks,
Original post by arahmancsd
Hey do you know someone doing/did MSc in Information Management system. I applied to this course and got offer, but wanna discuss with someone who has experience in this course.

Thanks,

I don't I'm afraid.
Reply 72

In your opinion which is the best accommodation to go for in first year?
In terms of meeting people and what's the biggest difference between Mill Hall and Lancaster complex?

Thanks in advance!
Hey guys!

I saw some people who applied / been offered / accepted Business & Management course at Brunel 2015? :smile:

I supposed to start in September 2014, but I deferred my entry so will start this September!

Drop me a message if you going to do the same course. :smile: I also joined our Facebook group for 2015! :smile:
Original post by SCurtis
In your opinion which is the best accommodation to go for in first year?
In terms of meeting people and what's the biggest difference between Mill Hall and Lancaster complex?

Thanks in advance!

sorry for the slow reply

my simple piece of advice is AVOID MILL HALL. :smile: It doesnt have the traditional flat layout, but just corridors with kitchens dotted about.. people steal anything that isnt locked away in your kitchen by all accounts. otherwise in first year i would go for anything.. all accommodation at brunel is high quality - the standard accommodation is a little worse, but its by no means bad. in all accommodation blocks youll meet people so dont worry about that - thats just the luck of who you end up with.
Anyone applied for accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by suarti10
Anyone applied for accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey!
I' m in the process of applying, but I' m confused on which en suite hall to choose
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 77
I had my interview on Wednesday and I got a conditional offer today 😀
Original post by Halyma
Hey!
I' m in the process of applying, but I' m confused on which en suite hall to choose

I put Bishop Complex as my first choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
Hey does anyone know the times of the day for BSC Biomedical Science applicant day on the 14th march I've Lost my stuff :l

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending