The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Brunel University 2015 entry

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone had applied to Brunel and if so what course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by gjdude
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone had applied to Brunel and if so what course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for Mechanical Engineering

Posted from TSR Mobile
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by suarti10
I applied for Mechanical Engineering

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah cool I've applied for creative writing and theatre

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for Product Design Engineering. Just got an interview date XD
I have an offer for Biomedical Sciences :smile: It's my firm choice
I applied for International Business :smile:
Iv applied for Social Work
Reply 7
Got an offer today for biomedical science (genetics)! I'm so happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied and got an offer for Physical Education and Youth sport, does anyone on here want to make a group on facebook or something I know its early just thought it would be cool to know some people who are already planning on going.
Original post by Dylan Hunte
I've applied and got an offer for Physical Education and Youth sport, does anyone on here want to make a group on facebook or something I know its early just thought it would be cool to know some people who are already planning on going.

From what i can tell we're allowed to make a group on Facebook, but cant use the Logo of the uni. Just in case you decide to make one
I applied for Creative Writing!

Ive got an offer for English and Creative Writing

Congratulations! How long did it take them to process your application?
Reply 11
Original post by MrEvilside
I applied for Creative Writing!

Congratulations! How long did it take them to process your application?

I've applied for creative writing too! Has anyone applied for theatre ?
Reply 12
If someone does set up a Facebook group I would join it as I would like to make friends who are going to that uni and if they are applying for the same course as me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by ASofia
My application was sent early December and they only got back to me on the 15th. I don't think they've responded to many english and creative writing applicants yet. Brunel will be my firm if i dont get any other offers but it's 100 percent my insurance at the moment :smile:
Are you both putting brunel as firm? Yeah someone set up a facebook group!!

I've got to wait until 18th Feb for an interview for theatre course
Reply 14
Original post by ASofia
Ahh ok. Where else has have you applied?:smile:

Roehampton
Original post by ASofia
My application was sent early December and they only got back to me on the 15th. I don't think they've responded to many english and creative writing applicants yet. Brunel will be my firm if i dont get any other offers but it's 100 percent my insurance at the moment :smile:
Are you both putting brunel as firm? Yeah someone set up a facebook group!!

I have yet to receive an offer from Brunel, but if I do, I'm not sure it'll be my firm choice. I'm very indecisive XD, I'd rather wait until every uni I've applied to gets back to me.

I'll see :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ASofia
Same, I'm not planning on making any decisions yet! I still need to hear back from three:s-smilie: I definitely liked Brunel on the open day though.

Me too, I still have three to go. I'll probably go to one of the next Brunel open day, too, or so I hope (living in Italy, that's quite difficult to arrange).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Me too, I still have three to go. I'll probably go to one of the next Brunel open day, too, or so I hope (living in Italy, that's quite difficult to arrange).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah cool where else have you applied for ?
Original post by gjdude
Ah cool where else have you applied for ?

I have applied to Bath Spa for Creative Writing, to Salford for Drama and Creative Writing, to UEA for Scriptwriting and Performance, and to Portsmouth for Creative and Media Writing.

What about you? (:
Reply 19
I have applied to Bath Spa for Creative Writing, to Salford for Drama and Creative Writing, to UEA for Scriptwriting and Performance, and to Portsmouth for Creative and Media Writing.

What about you? (:

Ah cool I have applied for brunel and Roehampton and Winchester all for drama and creative writing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending