The Student Room Group

Critical Thin

I want to study medicine at Cambridge and am doing chemistry physics and biology at A-Level and was wandering what Cambridge and other russel group universities would think about Critical Thinking AS-level
The Russell group university site says:

Can I count subjects like Critical Thinking, Citizenship Studies and/or General Studies?

These subjects are usually better taken only as ‘extra’ subjects, rather than being one of the advanced level subjects on which your university application relies. For more information check entry requirements.

How about taking Sociology/Psychology/English or Maths if you cannot think of another option?
Good Luck
:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm 99% sure they won't accept it.
Don't do it!!! Just no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Harry Alderman
I want to study medicine at Cambridge and am doing chemistry physics and biology at A-Level and was wandering what Cambridge and other russel group universities would think about Critical Thinking AS-level
Unless you are 100% certain you can do it, and get a decent grade, without affecting your performance in your core subjects, don't bother. It will not strengthen your application particularly, while not getting the highest possible grades in your A levels will seriously weaken it.
It'll be seen as an extra thing... Like a qualification in music, sports....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending