The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I look forward to seeing you there Mustard-Man.
Likewise, petrolhead :p:. By the way, are you bringing your parents?
Einsteinium
Where do you find out about which drugs have been in the news recently?

just go down to your local pharmacy and ask if you can have 10 minutes with him/her to talk about modern issues with drugs. They will more than likely be happy to help you out.
Reply 23
Mustard-Man,
Yeah I'm bringing my mum cos I'm not confident enough to drive myself and cos I'll probably need the emotional support lol.
How about u?
petrolhead
Mustard-Man,
Yeah I'm bringing my mum cos I'm not confident enough to drive myself and cos I'll probably need the emotional support lol.
How about u?

lol :p:, I'm sure you'll be fine. Yeah, I think I'm going to bring my dad :biggrin:
Reply 25
Gregorian IV
just go down to your local pharmacy and ask if you can have 10 minutes with him/her to talk about modern issues with drugs. They will more than likely be happy to help you out.

Yeah, good idea. Thanks.
i wonder when bath and LSOP get back to people
Reply 27
av also been invited for a interview in manchester on the 1st nov, am a bit nervous
salki
av also been invited for a interview in manchester on the 1st nov, am a bit nervous

woot, 3 of us now :biggrin:
:party:
^ really?
damn i applied bath and LSOP still havent heard anything sent my app off ages ago got processed on the 15th.
Reply 31
iceman_jondoe
i wonder when bath and LSOP get back to people

I know, same. I've heard that Bath are quite slow with processing their applications, but LSOP??? Aston have been giving out offers (well not the pharmacy department) but the uni at least! I think Nottingham are reasonably quick.

O yeh, Donna you said that manchester invite people to an interview with grades BBB, do you know if that is the same scheme that Nottingham adopt? I was told that Nottingham call people to interviews who are basically in already...
Reply 32
Good luck to all invited to interviews! Hope it goes well.

To the Manchester interviewees: which building do you have to go to?
Reply 33
My letter tells me to go to Coupland Building 3 for 1pm.
Were you invited too?
WOO!! I got an interview on the 8th November at Manchester :biggrin: Anyone else going to that one?
I'm glad to hear there is another interview as I have just sent out my application. I thought I wouldn't have a chance to be invited for an interview for applying too late when I heard that they held interview as early as 1st November!
petrolhead
Were you invited too?

Please make your way to Coupland 3 Building for 1.00 pm.

Same for me, I guess I'll be seeing you petrolhead! Do you have msn? If so pm me it :smile:
Reply 37
petrolhead
Were you invited too?

:biggrin: LOL!!! My interview at Manchester was over 4 years ago!
likingportia
I'm glad to hear there is another interview as I have just sent out my application. I thought I wouldn't have a chance to be invited for an interview for applying too late when I heard that they held interview as early as 1st November!

Don't worry, they've got another interview on the 15th November and probably many other wednesdays afterwards as well
Reply 39
Friggin 'ell. My UCAS hasn't even been sent off yet, i hope i'm not too late if you guys are already getting interviews!

Latest