The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Firmers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ayamandama
Hi, I've also firmed medical physiology and want to stay in broadgate since I want to be in nottingham self catered just thought I'd reply since I've barely found anyone firming my course and also wanting to stay in Nottingham even though the course is in Derby:frown:

Hey there! :biggrin: I know, there aren't many of us are there! It's a bit of a pain how far away it is isn't it but ah well, there will be quite a few of us travelling I'm sure! Have you applied for your chosen accommodation yet? :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by -bethan-
Hey there! :biggrin: I know, there aren't many of us are there! It's a bit of a pain how far away it is isn't it but ah well, there will be quite a few of us travelling I'm sure! Have you applied for your chosen accommodation yet? :smile:

There isn't many that I've seen, only one other on the foundation course and another girl which said she's wanting to live with he boyfriend. At my interview I got told quite a lot of their derby campus students live in Notts I've sent an email regarding the travelling and the situation with Derby campus not being in the accomodation options making it more of a fuss should hear from them by Thursday, I'll let you know! But at the moment I'm going for Broadgate if the travel isn't too bad :smile:
Yep firmed BSc Economics today :biggrin:
Original post by krish1234
Yep firmed BSc Economics today :biggrin:

Might see you in September then(if Warwick don't give me an offer)
Firmed economics at the start of the week c:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 1chirag7
Firmed economics at the start of the week c:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice.Might see you there this September(if Warwick don't give me an offer)
Has anyone heard back yet for broadgate park? I applied on the 2nd and still nothingg
Original post by mel1995
Has anyone heard back yet for broadgate park? I applied on the 2nd and still nothingg

Not heard anything either :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FreshGarbage
Not heard anything either :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

really hoping I will tomorrow :frown:
I want to firm Nottingham so I can apply for accommodation but the bastards want me to attend an applicant day before giving me an offer :cry2:
Reply 150
Firmed Comp Sci G400 last month!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firmed chemical engineering. Any suggestions for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ThatGuyRik
Firmed chemical engineering. Any suggestions for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

University park always
Which catered hall is good in food quality, Jubilee or university park?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Estelle_68
Which catered hall is good in food quality, Jubilee or university park?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They have the same menus so neither is really better than the other. You can have a look at a sample menu on the hospitality section of the university's website. In terms of the food you get with your lunch card at Jubilee, that's really good (and probably better than UP) but much less variety.
I have, for psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile
What rooms primarily make up Cripps and Hugh Steward halls??
Original post by Tibbz2
What rooms primarily make up Cripps and Hugh Steward halls??

They have a few of each but less en suites than some halls.
Original post by EMassey
They have a few of each but less en suites than some halls.

En suites are all gone by the looks of it...

Do you know if i'd be better off choosing single study or single study plus for Cripps?
Original post by Tibbz2
En suites are all gone by the looks of it...

Do you know if i'd be better off choosing single study or single study plus for Cripps?

Probably a plus. The older halls generally have the plus options but that is by no means a guarantee.

Quick Reply