The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Manny hitting hard with the trashtalking...https://twitter.com/Futbol_Bible/status/594663089120874496
Original post by IceyFish
pls no bengi's

Hahahahhahaha.

Original post by difeo
tfw you do a past paper for the first time and get 27%

Yeah that's stress.
Tried to stay up for the fight but just couldn't do it. Looking at all the Twitter reaction it seems like I made the right choice!
What pisses me off was that I was so hyped for the fight and I shoulda just watched some bball and go to sleep.
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
YEDSSSSSSSSSSSSS

****ing get in she just messaged

First time in my life that ima play games with a girl and wait a bit

why?

Never bothered with that stuff myself.

Always had the atttitude:

If I dont want people to play games with me, I dont play games with me

- served me pretty well in the long run.. sure it meant I had some girls take the piss a bit, but eventually it meant I met a really honest/cool girl, who was not interested in games or messing about at all.
Disappointing in once sense. But then credit to Mayweather, he did a Jose and nullified his opponent.
Ahhh shizzle. What a **** evening, absolutely devastated.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Join the club.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wassup?
Wassup?

Pm :redface:

Aw mate. Head up, the playoffs start this week :biggrin:
Reply 3391
Anyone want a game of fifa?

PS4..
Original post by SA-1
Anyone want a game of fifa?

PS4..

Would play if I wasn't in middle of exam season and specifically didn't have one tomorrow :laugh: will play you after though.
Reply 3393
Would play if I wasn't in middle of exam season and specifically didn't have one tomorrow :laugh: will play you after though.

Lol alright bro. Done my revision for the day so wanted to end it on fifa haha

Good luck for tomorrow
Original post by SA-1
Lol alright bro. Done my revision for the day so wanted to end it on fifa haha

Good luck for tomorrow

Safe, good luck with yours too.
election day tomorrow :biggrin:

Got to say, I am probably the least invested in who wins this election then I ever have been in the past. I remember the first election I followed properly was the 2004 american election - sat in the school library with a friend of mine checking what was happening..

Since then I always love a good election night! nice amount of drama, lots of politicians doing silly things, lots of arguing etc. its all good.

But this time I dont actually care that much about who wins.. the only party that I really dont want to get in power is the SNP.
If a party reintroduced safe standing in the higher leagues, I'd vote for them.
Original post by TornadoGR4
If a party reintroduced safe standing in the higher leagues, I'd vote for them.

our current PM cant even manage to remember what team he fakes support for, and his opponent calls himself a 'lapsed fan' having bassically stopped watching his team whne they started doing bad..

I dont think football will help you decide :tongue:

(though for you, the lapsed team he used to follow was leeds.. so..)

(I would love nothing more then to see edd miliband go and see a leeds away game and travel back on the train with all the leeds fans)
Original post by fallen_acorns
our current PM cant even manage to remember what team he fakes support for, and his opponent calls himself a 'lapsed fan' having bassically stopped watching his team whne they started doing bad..

I dont think football will help you decide :tongue:

(though for you, the lapsed team he used to follow was leeds.. so..)

(I would love nothing more then to see edd miliband go and see a leeds away game and travel back on the train with all the leeds fans)

We'd get him in the Service Crew. Although tbf, sitting in the south stand or the kop at Elland Road is basically standing. They only sit down at half time.
Wish there was a crazy guy standing in my local area so I could vote for him, like the nutter in the US in 2012 who promised every citizen a goat.

Genuinely pretty apathetic about politics in this country, everytime I think of who to vote for I can't decide because they all have so many negative points. Would most likely be Labour or Lib Dem, but Labour aren't getting into power unless they form some sort of coalition or deal with the party who don't give a s*** about England and wanted to break up the UK only 6 months ago; and the Lib Dems couldn't keep a promise to save their lives.

The Green's are a complete joke. They'd destroy our nation, I saw that they don't want our sporting teams competing against certain countries ffs.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest