The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5120
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Mate, in your position, I'd be looking at it like this;

You're a white man. She's a Paki woman. There's never going to be a long term thing with you two, it's just completely against the odds. That's the realities of it, and that's assuming she even likes you.

So, get close to her, **** her, and enjoy it. Leave in September and life in the military will help you forget her even if you do catch feelings whilst tapping it.

:lol:
Original post by SA-1
Swear the majority of the stadiums in South Africa hosted around 30k?

The point was that both of those stadiums are the homes of tier 3 sides :tongue:
Original post by Lúcio
Stadium MK = 22,000
Oakwell = 23,000

who wouldn't wanna come to barnsley? :wink:

MK is a lot higher than 22k, more like 30k once they actually bother to fill in their seats
Original post by sr90
MK is a lot higher than 22k, more like 30k once they actually bother to fill in their seats

actually yeah, my bad - just googled it but that turned out inaccurate; was probably average attendance or something
Original post by Lúcio
actually yeah, my bad - just googled it but that turned out inaccurate; was probably average attendance or something

They're always increasing the capacity, the maximum is 40k iirc.

I think MK will genuinely establish themselves as a top flight team in the long term (10-15 years or so).
Original post by sr90

I think MK will genuinely establish themselves as a top flight team in the long term (10-15 years or so).

So basically our 4-0 loss isn't that bad
Original post by sr90

very true - they've just been promoted and i don't think it'll be that many years before we see them in the PL
i've always liked them tbh, so it would be nice :smile:

Original post by difeo

lol, was worse than 6-1 to stoke...
Original post by difeo

Well our team that day was so poverty besides de Gea. 90% of them have left or are leaving :lol:

Cambridge was worse imo

Original post by Lúcio

Was it though? Most of our team that night knew they were leaving the club in the next few days so clearly weren't bothered.
Original post by Lúcio

m8 you played your first team
Original post by sr90
Well our team that day was so poverty besides de Gea. 90% of them have left or are leaving :lol:

Cambridge was worse imo

Was it though? Most of our team that night knew they were leaving the club in the next few days so clearly weren't bothered.

Original post by difeo
m8 you played your first team

ours was last day of the season after the players knew EL was essentially guaranteed.
i don't at all defend that performance - it was the worst i've seen in many years, however the context does make a big difference, whether you're playing your first team or not.

you shipped 4 goals without reply to a league 1 side; honestly i don't think you can get much worse than that (no offence)
Original post by Lúcio
ours was last day of the season after the players knew EL was essentially guaranteed.
i don't at all defend that performance - it was the worst i've seen in many years, however the context does make a big difference, whether you're playing your first team or not.

you shipped 4 goals without reply to a league 1 side; honestly i don't think you can get much worse than that (no offence)

We played with a reserve XI and roughly 8 out of that first team are no longer at the club, and we were adapting to a new season/formation. Yours was Gerrard's final game for the club and you were 5-0 to a pub side...
Original post by Lúcio

lol g axcuses axcuses
Anyone watch American Horror Story? Don't know whether I should start watching it.
Original post by Rk2k14
Anyone watch American Horror Story? Don't know whether I should start watching it.

I watched the whole of season one in two days and I just finished watching season two last night, I really enjoyed both seasons (especially season two). I'd definitely recommend you to start watching it. :yep:
alright then....looks like i'm taking up betting next season :colone:
Original post by Lúcio
alright then....looks like i'm taking up betting next season :colone:

There's no better feeling than seeing bets come in... Arsenal funded my night out last night for example.

Be very careful though it is so easy to piss away your money. I speak from experience.
Original post by sr90
There's no better feeling than seeing bets come in... Arsenal funded my night out last night for example.

Be very careful though it is so easy to piss away your money. I speak from experience.

Yeah made a cheap tenner yday betting on 3 cup finals. Didn't do the Dortmund match because I thought it would have been closer, the game was a bit unlucky anyway.
I think it was clear that Villa would be smashed in all honesty.

Yeah I've pissed away money from time to time. I think betting on games you need to watch how a team has been playing for a good period, then injuries etc. Although I've made more money betting online on accumulators.
Are these good universities for Psychology?Queen Mary London-AbbRoyal Holloway-AABUniversity of Reading-AABCity University of London-AABUni of Rohehampton-BBBUni of Southampton-AAB

My target grade is ABB...after doing my AS exam i think I'll get ABC/ABB/ABD/AAD/AAB?
Bold grades are the ones i think are most likely...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by scrawlx101
Are these good universities for Psychology?Queen Mary London-AbbRoyal Holloway-AABUniversity of Reading-AABCity University of London-AABUni of Rohehampton-BBBUni of Southampton-AAB

My target grade is ABB...after doing my AS exam i think I'll get ABC/ABB/ABD/AAD/AAB?
Bold grades are the ones i think are most likely...

http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?s=psychology

They're good uni's on the whole yeah. You have loads of time to choose after results anyway, if you're willing to move up north then consider other uni's like Leeds/Newcastle/Sheffield/Manchester which are also good for Pyschology. Puke knows better than me though so better off asking him.
Original post by Depleted
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?s=psychology

They're good uni's on the whole yeah. You have loads of time to choose after results anyway, if you're willing to move up north then consider other uni's like Leeds/Newcastle/Sheffield/Manchester which are also good for Pyschology.Luke knows better than me though so better off asking him.

Thanks,I'll ask,the problem with up north for me is distance...i live in london so im guessing going up north would be far?

Latest