The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Any prawn-related crisps can gtfo.

Wales and Romania into the top ten in the FIFA rankings :lol:
Considering shaving chest as will be on the beach next week, never done it before. Not that I have a forest or anything, like this:

Take a razor to it or should I buy some waxing gear?
My ex used to epilate my chest. Jesus Christ. I wouldn't shave though, would look ridiculous when it comes back.
Original post by Zürich
Considering shaving chest as will be on the beach next week, never done it before. Not that I have a forest or anything, like this:

Hair removal cream. I used Nair, it smells of raspberries.

Nothing wrong with a hairy chest though. If you've got clippers try trimming it first.
Original post by Zürich

Veet for men brah.
Don't shave your chest. Just smacks of the Made in TOWIE Shore 'lads'.
Got to have a decent chest and bf% before shaving can be contemplated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Having no hair definitely made my chest and stomach area look a lot more toned.
Original post by Fizzel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah essentially this. Having said that I still associate chest hair with pervs and 60 year old balding men. Or both.
Original post by Depleted
Yeah essentially this. Having said that I still associate chest hair with pervs and 60 year old balding men. Or both.

Or Ryan Giggs
Or what must be about 75% of men.
Cheers, will get some Veet probably.

Going Croatia

Renting a classic convertible and driving down the coast, hhhhnnnnngggg.

Considered Greece but too much aggro there atm. Esp as flying in from Berlin and may have been lynched by a mob on arrival :laugh:
(edited 8 years ago)
That looks ****ing peng

That's the best thing about being in Europe. So many places to visit and travel is cheaper
I'll be going to NYC in 3 weeks time which I'm excited for. I went there once before when I was 8 and it was a lot of fun. It's quite handy having relatives dotted around the globe. :tongue:
Original post by The.Joker
I'll be going to NYC in 3 weeks time which I'm excited for. I went there once before when I was 8 and it was a lot of fun. It's quite handy having relatives dotted around the globe. :tongue:

Good luck getting past immigration.
Original post by Zürich
Cheers, will get some Veet probably.
Going Croatia

Renting a classic convertible and driving down the coast, hhhhnnnnngggg.
Considered Greece but too much aggro there atm. Esp as flying in from Berlin and may have been lynched by a mob on arrival :laugh:

Shieet. Croatia looks like such a don place.

What part of Croatia is this?
Original post by jam277
Shieet. Croatia looks like such a don place.

What part of Croatia is this?

Dubrovnik.

Been a few times and always nice.£1 pints, Slavic HBBs + Med.
Original post by Fizzel
Posted from TSR Mobile

True. My chest last time I shaved was completely non existent so I looked like a pre-pubescent. Now I've got a better chest so it's not so problematic.
would not visit any country East of Italy other than UAE (specifically Dubai) or Australia.

fuarrrk getting kidnapped/ blown up

Western Europe is very nice though.
the likes of the Czech Rep are very safe, very beautiful and definitely worth visiting.

Latest