The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Depleted
He's probably not practising again in the U.S, and that's if he's not extradited and charged. Good riddance to bad rubbish tbh, and #bandentistry

Imagine the uproar if he wasn't white...
Original post by Rk2k14

True
True

BRB "Muslim terrorist shoots Cecil the Lion whilst holding an ISIS flag"
LOL, strong playing the racism card
I'd say him being white makes it worse in the media. Same as being a man and a dentist. Adds to the idea of him being entitled and privileged.
answerin them telephone interviews when youre off your nut and about to go to a strip club in central prague. if i somehow manage to blag this, oh lord.. i doubt it tho;
brb "equity derivative is a derivative in equity"
brb starts talking about how chit the exchange rate is in the UK for koruna when asked about foreign exchange
Rome's nice, then.
How can Walcott be on 140k? Ridiculous tbf.
Wrong thread *******
Original post by Rk2k14

Yeah 100%, leftie SJW types never focus on 'white privilege' or anything like that.

Can guarantee the Guardian/Ch4 News would have had a piece on racism had the guy been black and the same ****storm went down with all kinds of analogies to the #blacklivesmatter stuff.
(edited 8 years ago)
Middle class white people are just funny. They love taking offense on behalf of others the patronising bastards.

**** off and eat your caviar.
I'm a middle class white person and don't agree with that whatsoever ^

Caviar is for peasants
Original post by Wilfred Little
Middle class white people are just funny. They love taking offense on behalf of others the patronising bastards.

**** off and eat your caviar.

hahahah PRSOM
Tbh I hate chavs, whatever the colour of the person, I just ****ing hate chavs and the underclass. If there was a Tory Thatcherite heaven they'd all be stuck in the 80s.
Original post by Zürich
Yeah 100%, leftie SJW types never focus on 'white privilege' or anything like that.

Can guarantee the Guardian/Ch4 News would have had a piece on racism had the guy been black and the same ****storm went down with all kinds of analogies to the #blacklivesmatter stuff.

Cant forget the BBC making the brown guy seem like the true monster and that his religion was his motive for killing the lion.
Brb EDL march.
Windows 10 is so good! 8 was absolutely dreadful, honestly so ****.
Hope he goes jail, probably won't as he's upper class and white male, and from the US.
Reply 7757
Windows 10 is so good! 8 was absolutely dreadful, honestly so ****.

Yeah really didn't bother with windows 8, actually switched to mac after windows 7.. partly because 8 was so tragic.

Is 10 similar to how 7 was, or is it just more convenient to use?
Original post by Joshale
Hope he goes jail, probably won't as he's upper class and white male, and from the US.

That's a negative for avoiding prison
Original post by SA-1
Yeah really didn't bother with windows 8, actually switched to mac after windows 7.. partly because 8 was so tragic.

Is 10 similar to how 7 was, or is it just more convenient to use?

I don't think I ever had 7, or at least I can't remember, interface has improved massively, layout is nice and it feels a lot smoother. Would definitely recommend making the switch over again (if you want value for money and certain specs for your laptop, gaming or w/e if you're into that type of thing).

Latest