The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

If you stay in an 'accomodation complex' do you stay in or go out as usual?

What I mean is, if you're at Glen Eyres or Wessex, do you take advantage of the stuff there (e.g. halls bar) or go to the SU anyway? I would say that's an advantage of staying there, but would it make a massive difference if I, say went to highfield halls which doesn't have many add ons?
Reply 1
Original post by Londoner97
What I mean is, if you're at Glen Eyres or Wessex, do you take advantage of the stuff there (e.g. halls bar) or go to the SU anyway? I would say that's an advantage of staying there, but would it make a massive difference if I, say went to highfield halls which doesn't have many add ons?

I'm staying in halls right now.

We don't really end up going to the bar at our halls. I don't know if it is just specific to Wessex Lane but if we want to go out, we go to the nightclubs. If not, we stay in and drink
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by Londoner97

Seconding what the other Commenter said - I'm in Glen Eyre, and we don't tend to use the bar at Halls. It is either staying in the flat and drinking, or going out and drinking there!
Reply 3
So what would be the benefit of the complexes over standard halls like highfield for example?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending