The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Anyone starting adult nursing at UWE in march?

Hi guys,

wanted to send a post see if I can meet some people that are starting nursing in march.

look forward to hearing back from you :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hello,

I have a interview for February for March entries. I was wondering what campus the course is on? Is it Glenside or Gloucester? It's just because I am changing course at UWE till nursing and I'm currently living in Bristol Centre. :smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Hi, it's in glenside. I think there is also one in Gloucestershire but I'm at glenside in march. Good luck with the interview and I might see you in march :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank goodness for that I was starting to worry 😐 What was the interview like? 😊
You do a maths and English test, then a group interview. They usually get back to you the next day x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there no individual interviews? Did u have to choose a picture and then talk about it in the group part? When was your interview? 😊
No, there was no individual interviews. Yeah it was a picture and talk about it and talk about yourself a little bit. My interview was in the beginning of December I heard back the next day

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really hope I get it! What was the Maths and English tests like? Since there is no individual interviews is it not hard to stand out? :smile:
It wasn't too bad, just keep practing your maths and the English bit it basically a small essay about yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You will be fine I'm sure. Just make sure you talk and join on but also listen to what everyone else is saying. Don't take over they don't like it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How much did you say when they ask you why you want to become a nurse? :smile:
Got my interview date today for the 18th of February! :smile:
Original post by Angela-nursing
Hi guys,

wanted to send a post see if I can meet some people that are starting nursing in march.

look forward to hearing back from you :smile:

Hey, I'm going to an interview at UWE on the 2nd of March for Adult Nursing, anyone else?
Same, I am so nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm the same but excited too :smile: I'm looking forward to meeting everyone also :smile:
Sorry I meant as in I got an interview for Adult Nursing at uwe on the 18th of feb

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahraaxox
Sorry I meant as in I got an interview for Adult Nursing at uwe on the 18th of feb

Posted from TSR Mobile

no way, that's so close! are you excited?
I've got an interview on the 18th February! Originally applied for adult nursing in October x but got an email saying I could be considered for March intake if successful at interview x so yeh I'm gunna go for the March intake now! Just hope my maths doesn't let me down on the selection day! Also I've heard that you have to look at some pictures in a group? What kind of pictures are they? Any tips for the selection day would be great guys :smile:! Cheers :smile:
Original post by Heather clarky
I've got an interview on the 18th February! Originally applied for adult nursing in October x but got an email saying I could be considered for March intake if successful at interview x so yeh I'm gunna go for the March intake now! Just hope my maths doesn't let me down on the selection day! Also I've heard that you have to look at some pictures in a group? What kind of pictures are they? Any tips for the selection day would be great guys :smile:! Cheers :smile:

I have a interview on the same day as you and I'm hoping to start in March so nervous though :frown: How are you getting on with the maths and are you doing much preparation? :smile:
Original post by shine_star
I have a interview on the same day as you and I'm hoping to start in March so nervous though :frown: How are you getting on with the maths and are you doing much preparation? :smile:

Hi :smile:! I am nervous too but dw bevause if you get worked up about it then it might affect how you do on the day 😂 that's whst I keep telling myself! And it's funny because I've been on my sister school login MyMaths account! My maths is getting better and I was recommended by a UWE nursing student to go to WHSmith and get the nursing times and the nursing standard! Read it guys it's got everything that's going on including the the A&E crisis! :smile: good luck tho!!! See you on the day :smile:!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending