The Student Room Group

Arup Graduate Positions (Engineering.. Planning etc)

Hello,

Has anyone applied for the Arup graduate positions to start in 2015?
What stage has everyone got to?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi!
I have applied for the graduate transport consultant position in London. Got an email on the 19th of December stating I made it through the second stage, so now it is up to the hiring manager for short listing. Have not heard back since, but I think they are rather busy, so I'll just wait and see.
Which position did you apply for?
Reply 2
Ooh I see. I've applied for Graduate Town Planner (North West/Yorkshire)
I received this on the 1st December:
"We are pleased to confirm that your application for the position of Graduate Town Planner - North West & Yorkshire has been reviewed by the Recruitment team and passed to the second stage of our selection process.

Your details have now been forwarded to relevant leaders within the firm for their consideration."

I hate waiting for things like this when it means so much!
Reply 3
Hi, I've applied to the graduate Energy Consultant position. Any body else applied for the same position? Also, anybody heard back anything?
I received this update on Dec 1st:

"We are pleased to confirm that your application for the position of Graduate Environmental Consultant - Solihull has been reviewed by the Recruitment team and passed to the second stage of our selection process.

Your details have now been forwarded to relevant leaders within the firm for their consideration."

Anyone heard anything else yet?

Reply 5
Had an invite to a phone interview today (though I'm sure they said they don't do those?) but hey ho I'm very happy.
Reply 6
Wow, Congrats! You must be really exited right now! When is your telephone interview?
Hope this means that the rest of us will hear something soon as well. Good luck with the interview!
Reply 7
Got an email informing that my application has been passed to the second stage of the selection process. Wonder how longer now!
Reply 8
Hello all,

I've applied for Graduate Mechanical Engineer - Energy, Industry & Resources - North West & Yorkshire. Apart from passing to the second stage, I haven't heard anything from them since December 2014.

Have you guys heard from them yet?
Would you call them and ask for updates?
Has anyone applied for the above rule?

Best wishes;
Kurman
Reply 9
Original post by ramadi88
Got an email informing that my application has been passed to the second stage of the selection process. Wonder how longer now!

What position have you applied for ?
Reply 10
Original post by lfielden93
Had an invite to a phone interview today (though I'm sure they said they don't do those?) but hey ho I'm very happy.

Congrats!
Hope you've done well..
What position / location have you applied for?
Reply 11
Original post by ramadi88
Hi, I've applied to the graduate Energy Consultant position. Any body else applied for the same position? Also, anybody heard back anything?

Yes,

I've applied for Graduate Mechanical Engineer - Energy, Industry & Resources - North West & Yorkshire. Apart from passing to the second stage, I haven't heard from them since December 2014.

Have you heard from them yet?
Would you call them for updates on your application?

Wish you all the best..
Kurman
Reply 12
Hi,

I applied for Graduate Environmental Consultant - London but haven't heard anything since the initial sifting stage... has anybody heard anything?

Thanks
Hey,

I applied for the same position. Still haven't heard back from since the same stage! Have you heard anything recently?

Original post by Nik_A
Hi,

I applied for Graduate Environmental Consultant - London but haven't heard anything since the initial sifting stage... has anybody heard anything?

Thanks
Reply 14
Original post by Hanna1312
Hey,

I applied for the same position. Still haven't heard back from since the same stage! Have you heard anything recently?

Nope, haven't heard a thing.
Reply 15
Anyone applied for graduate sustainability consultant london? Any news apart from going to the 2nd stage?

Thanks
Reply 16
Applied for graduate project manager in Cumbria and through to the interview/final stage.

If it's any help it took a month for me to get from the initial "you've been passed for review by hiring managers" to "you've been selected for interview" :smile:
Hi there, has anyone applied for graduate position at Arup to start in 2016? What stages has everyone got up to?
I've attended an interview on the end of Feb and still didn't hear anything back. I've been told they provide everyone with feedback etc. Tried contacting them/following up, but no reply. I was just wondering if anyone else had to wait that long after an interview with Arup?

Thanks
can anyone provide me tips on the application? Especially the part where they ask me to relate to their core values.
Reply 19
Has anyone applied for the role of Graduate Business Psychologist? I'm doing my application now. Do you have any tips for the application questions? Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending