The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Adult Nursing Interview Chester University 2015

Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anybody has got an interview at Chester on the 16th of January ?
If so has anybody got a letter informing them about the interview because when I accepted the interview online they said they would send a letter a few weeks before the interview. Does anybody know anything about this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nyash96
Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anybody has got an interview at Chester on the 16th of January ?
If so has anybody got a letter informing them about the interview because when I accepted the interview online they said they would send a letter a few weeks before the interview. Does anybody know anything about this?

Hello, I've just checked with our Nursing Admissions team and they said as long as you have accepted your interview that's the main thing. If you have any questions about the interview please give them a call 01244 511000 or email [email protected]. Good luck! :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Chester
Hello, I've just checked with our Nursing Admissions team and they said as long as you have accepted your interview that's the main thing. If you have any questions about the interview please give them a call 01244 511000 or email [email protected]. Good luck! :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 3
How did the interview go? I have mine next week and was wondering if it was ok
Reply 4
Original post by caple12
How did the interview go? I have mine next week and was wondering if it was ok

How was your interview, was it hard... How was the maths test?
Reply 5
Original post by Jahza
How was your interview, was it hard... How was the maths test?

The group interview and maths test were good, simple enough questions and they provide you with a calculator. The uni staff made you feel comfortable and was a nice atmosphere. good luck for your interview
Reply 6
Had my interview last week and two days later they offered me an unconditional offer! So made up it was my first choice! Anyone else had offers?
Reply 7
Original post by caple12
The group interview and maths test were good, simple enough questions and they provide you with a calculator. The uni staff made you feel comfortable and was a nice atmosphere. good luck for your interview

Ah ok ok, I'm scared for my interview. And thanks, I need all the luck possible. :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Jahza
Ah ok ok, I'm scared for my interview. And thanks, I need all the luck possible. :smile:

Don't be scared it's quite a relaxed atmosphere. Just do your research on the six C's and read news articles on what's going on in the nhs. I just talked about the six C's and linked in the news stuff Id researched. You'll be fine
Reply 9
Original post by caple12
Don't be scared it's quite a relaxed atmosphere. Just do your research on the six C's and read news articles on what's going on in the nhs. I just talked about the six C's and linked in the news stuff Id researched. You'll be fine

I'll try lol. I know the 6's by heart, it's just the research. But hopefully the nursing times will be in my favour.
Reply 10
Hi anyone starting at Chester riverside March 16 😀
Reply 11
Original post by caple12

Hi what came up in the maths test? My interview is tomorrow and I cant seem to get onto the sample paper from Chester as Im still waiting for a confirmation email off them to let me on the website snap i think it is?
Original post by Rkjames
Hi anyone starting at Chester riverside March 16 ������

I am:biggrin: I'm so excited. How are you feeling about it?
Reply 13
Original post by niki0124
I am:biggrin: I'm so excited. How are you feeling about it?

I am is well, but I really wanted to start in September...
Original post by Jahza
I am is well, but I really wanted to start in September...

Yeah me too. Atleast we got in. Are you from Chester? What are you doing at the moment?
Reply 15
Original post by niki0124
Yeah me too. Atleast we got in. Are you from Chester? What are you doing at the moment?

Yeah that's true lol, and no I'm not. I'm from London, what about you.

For my studies at the moment I do health and social care, you ?
Original post by Jahza
Yeah that's true lol, and no I'm not. I'm from London, what about you.

For my studies at the moment I do health and social care, you ?

I'm from Chester so riverside is brilliant as its only 10 min drive away.
I did an access course last year and am currently working in a care home.
Hi I'm starting at chester riverside September 2015 and I'm applying for halls accommodation.. Is anyone else going in September?? so excited x
I was originally offered riverside March 2016 but got a phone call offering September instead. So excited now that it's closer, just trying to do my finance and work out what I need to buy!!
I was originally offered March 2016 too but thankfully it has changed so excited x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending