The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If I walked to college, it'd be over two hours! :s: Damn countryside living... :p:
My school is just across the road so it only takes me around 2-5 minutes to get there. Ironically, I'm always late...
My school's only 5 minutes away, so I walk.
Lucky beggars! :p:
Reply 44
Meat = women.
Reply 45
get the bus up to the train station then i get the train which stops near my college
I drive. It's about a 25 minute drive (breaking speed limits). Sometimes though I cycle or walk. On bike it takes about 45 minutes, and by walking it takes about 3 hours. It's a really quite pleasant walk, as it goes right through the heart of the new forest! I've done it about 6 times if i've had an afternoon off.
Reply 47
I get the bus (public) and it takes anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour depending on traffic and roadworks...Usually about half an hour though.

I wake up at 7 and leave the house just before 8. College starts at 8.45.
Reply 48
I get a lift of my friend.
It is so good when your friedns pass and their filthy rich parents buy them cars
Reply 49
I have a 20 minute walk, which isn't too bad until the day I need to drag in a French Horn, a heavy bag of music and my PE kit on top of usually my school stuff. 'Tis much fun.
Reply 50
i get public bus to college, takes about 50 minutes, stupid bus routes, i only live about 4 miles away!! lol and it only takes aobut 10 minutes in the car. wish i oculd drive on my own, no where to park though anyway.
walk 10-15 minutes i can roll out of bed at 8am and be in school on time (forms at 8.40) apart from a monday when im deliberately late to miss assembly. :smile:
I get the public bus, there are two; one at 8.05 am which means that i will be about 25/30mins late for school or one at 8.35am, which usally gets me there late due to the lateness of public transport. I always get the late bus because im a lazy bum.
Reply 53
In the mornings it's a private bus, in the afternoon it's a public bus so I can't vote cause it's a general bus. :biggrin:

I get up at 7am and I have to leave the house by 7:45 / 7:50, then I get driven to the bus stop by my dad for about 7:55.
Reply 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by adorkable
I walk

I get up at 7 and leave the house at 8.20am

So do i

WTF do you do for an hour and twenty minutes?

I live a ten minute walk away from school. It starts at 8.30, meaning I leave at 8.20, meaning I get up some time between 7.30 and 8.00. Usually nearer 8.00, though.

I'm super lazy.
Reply 55
Wake up at 7.30
Leave house at 8.40-8.45
School starts 9.00

I walk which takes about 20 minutes, depending on how fast or slow I walk :smile:
I get the tube, I leave the house at 8, takes me 15 minutes to walk to the station, get the tube at 8:17 (lol yup) and i get to school at 8:45 right on time for first lesson.

Although when I'm a bit late i'm screwed!
Wake up 6:30
Leave house 7:30
First bus 7:45
Second bus 8:05
Arrive at college 8:40
Lessons start 8:45

I basically get two public buses, every day. :biggrin:. That's 4 buses altogether. :p:
I had to get two buses to my old school - one to town and one upto school. My college is three minutes' walk from the bus station so it's thankfully just a single bus for me now :smile:
get up at 5.30-6am, two trains and then a 15 minute walk. in total takes about 35/40 mins but if the trains aren't running well then can take up to 3 hours. i just love living furthur than all of my friends *rolls eyes*

Latest

Trending

Trending