The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Clare College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

kk
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Not me - but I know someone who is applying for Computer Science (is that what it's called?!). If that's relevant. :wink:
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Duck and Cover (MML, French & German)
ZebraKeys (Medicine)
Lidia (English)
3232 (History)
restro (SPS)
MagicMan88Ak (Mathematics)

They are, for those subjects.
I'll add you to the list.
Oh, and there's another girl applying for Law. She is really intimidating when it comes to interviews etc! Look out Clare!
Reply 4
Architecture (2008)
I'm taking a gap year :smile:

good luck to you all !!!
Anyone at the recent Arts subjects open day? How did you find my rather off-the-cuff speech? :p:
Arch and Anth (2008)

Gap year...can't wait!
Reply 7
FadeToBlackout
Anyone at the recent Arts subjects open day? How did you find my rather off-the-cuff speech? :p:

I was! I thought the open day was very useful - helped calm down the more neurotic applicants. Clare seems a great college. You've got some very nice English lecturers. :smile:
That's good.

I got a £10 M&S voucher for giving up my entire day, at least it was worth it :p:
Reply 9
FadeToBlackout
That's good.

I got a £10 M&S voucher for giving up my entire day, at least it was worth it :p:

LOL! And there was I thinking that all Clare students must be good, selfless people who don't need bribery :p:

Actually, I rather like M&S; they do good jeans. I'll forgive you. :biggrin:
Reply 10
I'm freaking out about my application and possible interview (depends on stupid BMAT). Good luck all :smile: Hopefully someone will make it.
Lidia
LOL! And there was I thinking that all Clare students must be good, selfless people who don't need bribery :p:

Actually, I rather like M&S; they do good jeans. I'll forgive you. :biggrin:

Seeing as I only found out about the reward after giving up the day, I can promise you that the financial reward wasn't the reason I did it! :smile:
Reply 12
FadeToBlackout
Seeing as I only found out about the reward after giving up the day, I can promise you that the financial reward wasn't the reason I did it! :smile:

Really? Aw, my faith in Clare college has been restored :biggrin: Roll on December...
Oriental studies, Japanese 2007 entry ^^ Didnd't go to the recent open day but I went to the oriental studies open day back in the summer term, the professors were really friendly (had sandwiches in their study for lunch) good luck to everyone!
Reply 14
natsci - put down physical

gud luck =) maybe i'll getta see all of u if *fingers crossed* i get in =P
Reply 15
Thats cool, lots of diverse courses. Hope to see you there! Why did you choose clare? I chose it fors it stunning old court, on the backs and nice accommodation as well as the cellar!
Reply 16
Armenian89
Thats cool, lots of diverse courses. Hope to see you there! Why did you choose clare? I chose it fors it stunning old court, on the backs and nice accommodation as well as the cellar!

Lovely English lecturers who seem very open-minded about what you want to study; artsy and musical; not too big; beautiful; old; useful location [v. near the UL!]; good first year accommodation. :smile:
Good? It's the best fresher accomodation in Cambridge. Fact. :wink:
I like the name...:p:
Reply 19
Hey I'm applying to Clare to read Classics. I chose it because it seemed like an unpretentious place and had lots going on in the social scene!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending