The Student Room Group

Interracial Relationships

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CarlNorthWest
In my opinion

No Indian woman. No Chinese woman and LAST OF ALL,white woman, can ever understand me and the S**T and the rage and anger and the B.S, I as a black man go through.

No white women.....and to be honest most black women wont but for sure, no white women will....EVER.

I'll say this, to any black, brown or yellow person who is an I.R relationship with a white person, you only know what type of white person you are dealing with when they get angry, THAT IS WHEN you see them for what they are.

You think I'm wrong ? You think I'm crazy ? OK. Go talk to your white boyfriend or girlfriend about racism.....then watch how white they get, just watch, watch how they will dismiss what you say and defend white people.

I also think as long as the system of racism-white supremacy is on planet earth then any time a white person has sex with a non-white person, that is the same as the warden of a prison coming down to have sex with one their prisoners

Black people have been having sex with white people for CENTURIES. Yet every where black people go on this earth, we are told

1) We don't want you to work here
2) We don't want you to study here
3) We don't want you to play here
4) We don't want you to live here

We see a rise in the BNP, Rise in the far right, killing black men like it's nothing over in the USA. We see a world black people are the most hated, despised, look down on people on the planet. Hell - Even in Africa, the Lions and other wild life get more respect than black people.

So for all those who think that racism will go away if we all hope in bed, should think on that.

Most white men don't want to have mixed raced babies. Most white women don't either.

Bluebirds fly with bluebirds. Blackbirds fly with blackbirds. Pigeons fly with Pigeons

They're all birds !!! But they have their own way of doing things.

No Indian parents wants their son or daughter to marry a black person. Same to of chinese.

Attachment not found

Never.

The white women is meant for the white man. The black woman is meant for the black man. The Asian woman is meant for the Asian man.

I'm not saying all white people are Hitler, but all white people have a little bit of Hitler in them and most have a lot more than they they let on.

One look at 'real' racism statistics and it all falls apart for your argument. Also many of us "white" people had family killed by hitler in the concentration camps.... so yeah, nice try painting many different races under one brush. Have fun trolling.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 81
Original post by Mr Smurf
In my experience it is true. Hence why I have never seen a white girl with an Oriental boyfriend in real life. (or known one who generally finds Oriental guys attractive)

you need to stop with the self pity and be positive by making up for you short comings in which ever way you can both physically and personality wise.
Reply 82
A lot of people think I'm into telling sob stories to appeal to the pity of whites, as I have said many, many times, white people have hearts of stone when it comes to blacks. so my writings will change them.

I don't believe interracial relationship work and I could never ever get into a relationship with a white woman.

Well feel free not too, but there are plenty of men who are perfectly happy with partners of another race
Never.

The white women is meant for the white man. The black woman is meant for the black man. The Asian woman is meant for the Asian man.

I'm not saying all white people are Hitler, but all white people have a little bit of Hitler in them and most have a lot more than they they let on.

That's just stupid in all honesty. Everyone should be able to date whoever they want. Colour, culture and values have nothing to do with it.Love can overlook anything so therefore your statement is invalid. Each race is not assigned or subjected to their own race. Who dictated that. As for the Hitler comment..:facepalm:
Reply 86

i'm sure this will give mr smurf some motivation and belief that it can happen for him. So it's for him to put in some hard work so he can realize his dream of being with a white girl.
Reply 87
Original post by slade p
i'm sure this will give mr smurf some motivation and belief that it can happen for him. So it's for him to put in some hard work so he can realize his dream of being with a white girl.

Ikr. Being with a white girl is the sine qua non of success in life.

You really think she would have married him if he wasn't filthy rich? :K: Anyway, as I have said before I have still yet to see such a couple in real life.
Original post by Mr Smurf
You really think she would have married him if he wasn't filthy rich? :K: Anyway, as I have said before I have still yet to see such a couple in real life.

But the guy wasn't rich at the time that they initially went out with each other.
Original post by jam277
But the guy wasn't rich at the time that they initially went out with each other.

It doesn't say how long they were dating before but I am guessing not very long since she was 17 then and 18 now. More like she saw his money making potential and took full advantage. I mean she was only 17 and how the hell would they communicate if he only learned the language after meeting her? :lolwut:
Interracial relationships are the best,I would like to be in one myself..
Back in the day, I used to neg Smurf on sight, just because his "I'll never have a white gf" shtick is so pathetic and tiresome.

#bringbacknegs
Original post by e aí rapaz
Back in the day, I used to neg Smurf on sight, just because his "I'll never have a white gf" shtick is so pathetic and tiresome.

#bringbacknegs

Can't neg me anymore. U mad?
Same as my opinion on the vitamin content of crunchy nut cereal. Don't care, don't think about it, it means nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Certain combinations prove more problematic, statistically speaking, than others..

Such as?

What do you mean 'more problematic'?

Are you capable of making (let alone explaining) your argument in your own words?
This thread will lead no where as I think I can safely say that most students on this forum in the 21st century agree that interracial relationships are fine. Ofcourse in my other countries and culture ( particularly with the older generation), they will be against this concept as they have different views on beauty etc. Also historical factors such as colonialism and slavery, the education systems all play a part in this. Essentially you are not born specifically being attracted to race, but develop taste I guess. So yeah- just end the thread and conclude that most students apart from a few on this thread are open minded and not so shallow as to decrease their chances in spreading their genes due to the amount of melanin in someones skin. :biggrin:
I was in one. It sometimes was hard dealing with negative reactions but I loved him and that's all that matters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
what is wrong with it?

go ahead, who cares what others think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending